2020 Mercedes-Benz CLA 250 consumer reviews

side view of 2020 CLA 250 Mercedes-Benz
Explore the 2020 CLA 250 Mercedes-Benz
Shop the 2020 CLA 250 Mercedes-Benz

second one ive owned

I was happy with my first one the 2014 initial model. The pedals were a bit small if you were heels that is corrected. There was a horrible blind spot which is corrected. The steering wheel was a bit too small seems better. Wish it had a cd player as my old cd of my deceased dad cant be played but it connects to your phone with ease. It locates police clocking you. Its very fast and the lights and new body are out. I recommend this car any day of the week.

Drives so smooth and excellent. I love this car.

I have finally decided to put myself first and enjoy what all my hard work has paid off for. After loving Honda’s forever , I can honestly say I’ll never go back. This car is so solid and dependable and gorgeous. I love it.

Love the new technology in these newer models.

I’m trading in my 2014 CLA for a 2020. I love all the new features and the stylish new look! Can’t wait to take it home

"Dream Car"

I bought my dream car from Butch of Mercedes-Benz of Nanuet. We had an excellent buying experience and we look forward to servicing our car with them also.

Great Update

In 2014 I bought a CLA 250, drove it and was very pleased. Now I have the 2020 new CLA and it's better in every regard.

My very first car

Car is just gorgeous! I love the sporty look that it has and the ambient lighting is the best. I haven't drove it much since I got it, but I love to just sit and stare at it.

Most luxurious and smooth I have ever owned

Mercedes-Benz attention to detail is amazing. The car all around is fantastic! The new body shape. The interior is beautiful. True luxury car in every way!

The most luxurious car I ever drive it!

This car exceeded all my expectations. The interior design is so futuristic and pleasant, the car features are so innovative and the complexity of options make you to love this care from the first ride!

Great car

This car is exactly what I was looking for. Handles great smooth ride. plenty of room great on gas. My wife loves the car very much!!