2020 CLS 450

5 out of 5 stars Value for the Money
5 out of 5 stars Interior Design
5 out of 5 stars Reliability
5 out of 5 stars Exterior Styling

Have You Driven the 2020 Mercedes-Benz CLS 450?

It should be good considering the cost

by Ppilot from SANTA BARBARA,CA on Sat May 30 2020

I'll spare you all the positives and just give my thoughts. The CLS450 is the mild-hybrid straight 6 cylinder that replaced my honking big '07 CLS550 V8. The V8 gave effortless power, the 6 has to down-shift at least one and usually 2 gears when you touch the gas. The 550 V8 gave 28 mpg on the highway, I have taken the 450 6 on only one trip and got 29 mph (cruise control at 75 mph). The front seat are way too curved, sporty I know but I ordered the $1,320 #432/Active Multicontour Front Seats hoping for a seat that I could at least reach in my back pocket to get out my wallet...but these seats are U-shaped also. I like the $1,100 DC2/Acoustic Comfort Package...the car is very quiet. I would not order the $1,100 #463/Heads-up display, nice but it fades out when you wear polarized sunglasses. The $1,290 DA3/Parking assist package is only good to get the Surround View System which is super slick it warns you when you get close to the curb. I have yet to use the Parking Assist and it only parks parallel, not perpendicular as say Ford's do. The $900 DA-4/LED Intelligent Light System is great as are the $450 heated and ventilated front seats although but I don't understand why I had to spend another $450 for #902/Rapid Heating Front Seats. I've never driven a standard sprung CLS but I like my $1,900 #489/Air suspension...just me, you probably could pass. Enough already.

Best Model Yet

by Tee from Coppell, TX on Sun Jun 21 2020

The New CLS 450 represents the best Mercedes Benz has to offer. Both stylish and dependable. It’s a perfect combination of the luxury Mercedes is know for and the performance most car enthusiasts crave. Worth every penny!

Most reliable car i owned.

by Josmie from Randolph on Tue Sep 08 2020

This car is great. It has plenty of legroom extremely comfortable very safe on the road it met all my dreams. I absolutely feel comfortable driving this car.