2017 Mercedes-Benz GLA 250 consumer reviews

side view of 2017 GLA 250 Mercedes-Benz
Explore the 2017 Mercedes-Benz GLA 250
Shop the 2017 Mercedes-Benz GLA 250

Running very well for over 5 months now

This car met my needs in gas, comfort and durability. I haven't had any problem with the car so far, ever since I purchased it.

Peppy, Fast Car with Beautiful Styling

I love the styling on this car. It's beautiful on the outside and inside. It's also fast, with a 204 horse power turbo engine. So it's fun to drive.

The best car l have driven to date

the car is a perfect example of a machine l was looking for. I am not a fan of big cars that's why l chose this one. there is enough leg room and I love the way it takes off. I enjoy the easy Bluetooth connection and also the 2 USB ports available.

Most luxurious compact SUV

This has all my needs! Has a ton of features and upon that it gives you 26 overall mileage. Best value and best reliable car.

2.9

Chrysler 300 is a better riding car

Not much. Would never purchase this vehicle again. Not enough leg room and interior is too close. This car is not a smooth riding car. Horrible car for the price.

The Mercedes benz is a great SUV .

The Benz is the SUV I have always wanted and I know it will meet our needs. It is very comfortable and clean nice SUV.

Most comfortable car that I've driven

It has plenty of legroom in the front and back, the ride is incredible. It is loaded with features: Bluetooth, navigation system to be installed, Apple carplay, and Android capable.

Excellent mini SUV with class and styling

This car is a pleasure to have. It’s classy yet sporty with surprisingly spacious interior. Would love to have more torch and power but for its 2.0 engine, I’m happy.

Finally--my dream car!

This car has it all--stylish, lots of room, bells and whistles, and it's a Mercedes! Love the glass roof sunroof/skylight! The full screen nav is just amazing and doesn't rely on your phone to get you where you need to go. Highly recommend this car.

Very good vehicle

My wife loves this vehicle I bought it for her as a Christmas present and it was the best present I could have ever bought