2017 GLC 300

4.7 out of 5 starsInterior Design
4.3 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.6 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

I can't tell you how much I love my MB GLC 300!

by MichC from Claremont on April 23, 2017

I can't tell you how much I love my MB GLC 300! It sure is fun to drive and I'm having to dial it back since it hits the speed limit in no time. In addition, it is usually the best looking car in the lot of where ever I am. The mileage is beyond most similar size SUV's, as I've been getting 35 mpg highway. I've honestly been waiting decades for this car. I loved my truck and rented various SUV's (BMW, Jeep, etc.) while on vacation and always ended up liking my older truck better than any of the newer rentals. My Mercedes has the long list of everything I was looking for! Mercedes of Escondido took great care of me and found the car with all the features I wanted, talk to Randy for a competitive price.

Well Build Mercedes

by Claytonduper from Chesterfield, MO on April 11, 2017

Coming from the Land Rover Evoque, this vehicle does everything a little bit better except perhaps off-roading. Beter gas mileage than advertised. Smoother ride; better technology; better back up camera; So far the best SUV cross-over purchased. I have previously had the Audi Q5, Land rover Evoque, Infiniti Q35, VW Toureg

I love my new GLC300

by Lenceus from Edmonton, AB, Canada on April 22, 2017

I just got myself a new GLC300 Mercedes Benz. The car is amazing to drive, best car I have ever owned and definitely a "step up" from the Chrysler branded vehicles I have been driving over the last two decades. The car FEELS like quality, from the sound the door makes when you close it, to the way she responds when dealing with traffic. In short, I love this car. As I have had the vehicle for less than a month, I can't really truthfully comment on her reliability, but to date I have not seen anything of concern. I am very impressed with the car's fuel consumption relative to my previous vehicles when considering the size of the vehicle and my driving style. The vehicle is pricy when comparing pure statistics with other mainstream manufacturers, but I believe the premium is well worth it based on the luxury and quality. The only thing I still need to come to grips with is the "GPS" screen and GPS itself. I am used to using Garmin aftermarket GPS products, which I believe is better, not even mentioning the fact that the map does not reflect construction completed in my area about 9 months ago. The screen looks a bit added after the fact, rather than being part of the design of the overall dash. In summary, I love my new GLC300. Like any relationship, we still need to grow a bit, but I am very happy with her. I just got back from the "New Car" show, where I could confirm that she is really the car for me.

A great car by any measure

by NelsonH from Pasadena, CA on March 15, 2017

LOVE this car. Drove a new E350 for three years, and didn't realize how much I loved it until I no longer had it, which inspired me to look at the GLC300. Just the right size, loaded with safety technology, and a joy to drive.

Best Ride Ever

by TJ Max from Atlanta on June 14, 2017

I still can't believe I have such a luxurious automobile the ride is like butter. It's so sleek and stylish just the way a luxury car should be. I've only had the GLC300 a week so everything is still pretty new to me. I'm still trying to figure everything out. I would definitely recommend the Mercedes Benz to everyone, it's the best ride ever!

Great driving experience

by Every day driver from Bronx, n.y on June 30, 2017

I am a53 years old automotive technician I being around cars all my life work for dealers including mercedes and have driven all sort of cars this is my 4 mercedes 2007 c280 2012 glk and 2015 gla and now a GLC 300 and is the best one so far and the ride you get has nothing to envy from a 100,00 thousand mercedes is really a great car to drive and is affordable you can not complain.

Great SUV. Right size, FAST, economical too.

by Toptrainer from Woodbridge, VA on August 30, 2017

Lots of room for cargo. Very comfortable on long trips. Very quick. Average 26mpg plus. On highways around 30. Like everything about it, but wish it had LED headlamps.

Best styling car I have ever owned. Just awesome

by Happy Ms Santa from Winona, Texas on June 28, 2017

This car s is very sporty, lots of room and the interior design is awesome. Love the color, and all features that are included. I really like the new body style of the Mercedes Benz GLC 300.

Mercedes for Life

by Pure Luxury from 33881 on August 27, 2016

This car is incredible for luxury, comfort, speed, and style!! I purchased at Fields Motorcars in Lakeland, and the experience was amazing from browsing to driving off the showroom floor. Go there and ask for Tim Lowery. The car is everything that I expected and more. So many people (friends & strangers) have complemented me on my car. This my best car and car-buying experience ever!

Love the GLC 300

by GLC 300 from Westlake on May 18, 2017

This car is beautiful inside and out! Drives great and is fun to drive! Has plenty on room for my two teenagers.

1 2 3 4