2019 GLC 300

2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300

2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300

4.4

Have You Driven the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300?

Most beautiful car I have owned

by NaromieL from Bushkill PA on Thu Aug 01 2019

I love it's interior. I have owned a lot of new cars but I am in love with this one's interior design. I would recommend it highly.

Smoothest ride hands down.

by ELLIS V. from Denham Springs on Wed Dec 19 2018

We love our 300. It's small but spacious with comfort like no other. The 4 cylinder engine is quieter than our last vehicle with the V-6. It is getting better fuel economy than the V-6 too. I would recommend that you give this small class suv a good look if you're looking for comfort, smooth ride, and performance. I have been surprised and I think you will be too.

Required stabilizer bar replacement after 2 weeks

by CeeDee from Jacksonville, Florida on Sun Feb 24 2019

I owned a 2018 GLC300 4MATIC and loved it. Unfortunately, it was stolen within 90 days of ownership. I purchased a 2019 GL3 4MATIC to replace it. The car is wonderful-- except for one glaring problem. I picked the car up from the factory outside of Stuttgart, Germany two weeks ago. It has been at the service center twice now due to the stabilizer bar not being installed properly. It was supposedly fixed but the same persistent loud clanking and vibrations felt through the steering wheel occurred 24 hours afterwards (I could literally hear a loud banging over the stereo and feel the steering wheel and front end shudder). The service center is currently replacing the stabilizer bar. In the meantime, I am disappointed that a car like this would have such a significant problem within 14 days of ownership. The noise and feel of the car was maddening to deal with--- as I went over the slightest bump or the car shifted from second to third gear, it sounded and felt like the entire front of the car was being held together by loose bolts and would fall apart at any moment. The Mercedes service center originally told me the stabilizer was installed improperly and was aligned too far left (and therefore banging into the vehicle frame constantly). Another extreme disappointment is that Germany Mercedes service centers refuse to provide a free loaner car to U.S. military members who purchased a U.S. specification vehicle through them (even though it is a brand-new vehicle that is completely under warranty). Their excuse is that is a different U.S. account covers such costs and therefore German service accounts will not pay for the loaner car even though their factory did not deliver a properly operational vehicle. This is completely unexpected and unsatisfactory for a luxury brand. I love Mercedes will seek another option in the future given the lack of customer support I experienced.

2017 GLC didn’t’t fulfill my highest expectations

by Sarasota Kathy from Sarasota FL on Wed Sep 11 2019

The brakes began squealing at 12000 miles. Mercedes failed to recall vehicle even though they knew there was a brake problem. After bringing it to 4 different Mercedes Service Centers who told me they knew there was a brake problem with this model but were unable to fix it because there hasn’t been a recall . I notified Mercedes USA and they have never replied to my complaint. After 34000 miles the brakes still squeal. Who wants to drive a $50000 car with a brake problem. I no longer own the car and will not purchase another Mercedes.

Does not recommend this car!!

Most luxurious car I've owned

by Mw2ftl from Chicago. IL on Fri Jan 04 2019

This car exceeded my expectations in terms of style, comfort, and quality. I had looked around for Glc300 4 matic or an Audi Q5 and I ultimately chose the GLC and I'm glad I did. It doesn't have the top of the tech in terms of the full digital display cockpit but everything else is just amazing. I'm not sure how the reliability will be like but I hope it lasts because I'm amazed with the car

Excellent little SUV

by Benz Fan from Eaton, CO on Sun Nov 18 2018

This car has plenty of power from the turbo 4 cylinder. The upgraded sound system is amazing. The upgraded seats are great for a taller driver. In Sport+ mode, the car has plenty of pep.

Love my coupe!

by Neyda from Laurel, MD on Thu Aug 01 2019

I used to have a 2006 Yukon Denali. I recently purchased the GLC 300 coupe. I love how I still sit high even though it’s not as big or high as the Denali sat. It’s rides very comfortably. I downloaded the Mercedes app which I can use to lock/unlock my doors, start my engine, check my fuel level, locate my vehicle and more! It’s such a great car! I enjoy driving it and even though I’ve only had it for a month, I’ve been playing with all its features to get the full experience.

love the GLC 300 this is my second GLC300

by cabicaci from Miami FL on Mon Dec 03 2018

This car meets all my needs in size gas consumption comfort trunk space electronics color outside and inside Mercedes Me App carpet auto door locks

Comfortable but noisy engine compartment.

by MBdriver from Punta Gorda on Mon Sep 02 2019

The most comfortable vehicle to drive we have ever owned. Standing outside the vehicle while running - it sounds like loose lifters. It's annoying but we rarely ride on the outside of the vehicle so we'll adjust. Great fuel economy. The Android Auto App is still a bit of a let down. More versatility in the electronics department would be great. My 2011 Ford adapted to my phone much easier.

Extraordinary SUV

by Sandy L from Flowery Branch, GA on Mon Nov 12 2018

I just received my 2019 GLC 300 SUV from RBM of ALPHARETTA. It is absolutely the best SUV I have ever driven and owned. It is full of safety features and the ride is phenomenal. There is no road noise which is what I was looking for. I have owned lots of luxury SUV's and this one by far is the best one ever!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7