2013 Mercedes Benz S Class

Beautiful car that came with an Adventure

by from Bel Air, Maryland on July 1, 2016

We bought this MB S550 through an ad in cars.com from an owner nearly 3000 miles away. The car was loaded with options and had an owner's manual 540 pages long. I worried that I would never learn how to use all of the features of this superb vehicle. The trip home was a delight. We toured Bryce Canyon, Zion, and a lot of the West on our way back to the east coast. The car rides smoothly and has the best cruise control I have ever seen. It not only holds its speed climbing mountains, it is the only car I have ever seen that also controls the speed going down the mountain, even on a 10% grade! The navigation system was invaluable with its links to hotels, restaurants and gas stations. We spent about ten days bringing it home and in that time I learned most of the features on this car. The more I learned, the more amazed i became. The styling is not my favorite, but the engineering, performance and comfort of this car are unbelievable. My wife particularly liked the front passenger seat that almost completely reclines. She was able to catch some sleep whenever she wanted by just lowering the seat and dozing off. The trip home was so much fun we plan on taking our new (to us) MB S550 on many more trips in the near future. This is a great car! My ratings on value and reliability are based on what I hope will come to pass. For now, we are very happy with this car.

Luxurious to drive

by from Queens, NY on July 18, 2017

This is a gorgeous car inside and out. Only 1 owner and purchased this car built to our order. Extremely low mileage, serviced and maintained to the highest standards, looks and drives like a brand new! You will absolutely love driving this car. Sports package and aevery extra included!

Uses car for Havingfun

Nice exterior.

by from Newport coast on May 21, 2017

Nice exterior. Minor flaws that might be renewable or improved, but dealer has not committed to it.

The best on the road today

by from ny on July 26, 2017

Excellent in its class I would drive anything less or buy anything less the s class made a name for it self

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Mercedes S550

by from Tx on July 30, 2017

Best car for the price. Reliable. Comfortable ride. Great looks. Great technology. Expensive to insure.

Like getting a steak while on a hamburger budget

by from Orlando, FL on September 25, 2017

Easily the best car for the money in it's class, the model changes brought the price down and made the 2013 S class a true bargain. I got mine in 2015, and while it has less connectivity in regards to phone/music interface than a 2015 Civic, if you are about the drive and comfort you cannot find a better car at this price point. ($39K) The V8 twin turbo will push this car like rocket thrust, you and 3, 6ft passengers can ride in quiet comfort for 10+ hours and arrive feeling good if not refreshed by the massaging seats. I've avg 24.6 mpg in city and hwy driving over 27K miles. No repair costs, just regular maintenance (tires, battery, etc. ) which runs a little higher than usual upkeep costs but worth it for ride quality and reliability. I'll be keeping this car for a very long time they don't make cars this roomy that perform this well anymore.

Best of all round balance of power and comfort.

by from Winter Garden, FL on November 12, 2017

Was a little worried that this was too much car for us, but it is a great one! I use it as daily commute vehicle as well as the family travel vehicle and it meets all expectations of comfort, leg room inside, abundant extra features like sound, Seat contouring (for lumbar support) and storage space. Has the extra driving package to make this as safe a driving car as tech allows. Holds the road as if glued to it and almost no interior road noise so very quite inside to keep you fresh on all the long trips.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Very good automobile

by from Nac Tx on October 9, 2017

Car meets my expectations with an exception of one issue involving settings for front seats. Will not massage or perform other functions.

Uses car for Havingfun

lexus

by from Las vegas, nv on May 8, 2017

I own this car, and im going to buy another one in a year or two. when you drive this car, people will know your worth. Or respect it. all respect like wow. now what.