2010 Mercury Mariner Hybrid

Excellent buy!

by from Cornelius, NC on September 11, 2017

I purchased this vehicle to replace an Escape Hybrid. The Escape as the first generation of the hybrid and had some significant drawbacks. The Mariner is a step up on every point. All of the major drawbacks were addressed. It gets excellent gas mileage (34 mpg average), is very comfortable and does all I need a SUV to do while getting economy mileage.

Best car ever, ford should of kept mercury brand.

by from Wisconsin on May 12, 2014

This car is amazing, I am currently getting 46 miles to the gallon, its pretty impressive how you can manipulate your gas mileage with the battery system. I have had my car since 40k miles, currently @ 80k, its been a very good car. Only has been very basic repairs, such as brakes, new tires back @ 60k miles. This and the ford escape, are a car you have to test drive, at least!