2010 Mercury Milan Hybrid

As good as advertized

by from San Jose, CA on October 30, 2010

Owned it for 4 months, with 5k put on the odometer. Wonderful car, best I've ever owned. Unexpected features not figuring prominently in the reviews: it's quiet, even at freeways speeds. Electrical-gas shifts are usually unnoticed except under hard acceleration or starting from a dead stop. Handles and brakes like a regular car. EPA MPG figures are real, at least for benign California weather. In mixed city/freeways driving usually average about 36 MPG with heavy AC use and 41/42 MPG without at refill. My freeway mileage at 65 MPG cruise control is 42 MPG.

Mercury Milan Premier Hybrid

by from Chicago, IL on April 10, 2010

Great vehicle. Left Toyota and found the quality of Mercury higher than my Avalon. I'd left American Made cars some 14 years ago, but I'm back!

excellent choice

by from alabama on March 12, 2010

had the vehicle one month with 3500 miles to date, including an 1800 mile trip. gas mileage is excellent, averaging 37 plus mpg, even at interstate speeds. love the sync and stereo. ride is fine. seats are comfortable for a long trip. love the guages,with the instant mpg feature. it makes me drive slower as i am a recovered leadfoot. first ford product i have ever owned, as i am an ex GM guy. no complaints so far.

Loving my Milian Hybrid

by from Washington DC on February 14, 2010

Very happy with my Milian Hybrid. Before the extreme cold set in here in the DC area I was averaging around 36-40 mpg without any special driving techniques. I really enjoy the technlogy and the high torque I get when accelerating. The whole Microsoft Synch system with the jukebox and voice activation. A nice full size vehichle. Highly recommended.

Happy with the hybrid

by from NJ on March 22, 2010

Bought this 2 months ago and have about 1200 miles on it. Averaging over 37 MPG, a little better than I expected considering the reviews. I love the technology but the voice commands can be a little touchy. Acceleration is sufficient though the engine groans a bit on heavy uphill acceleration (no surprise there). Handling, fit and finish are great. I am very happy I got the full screen back-up camera as rear visibility is compromised. Bluetooth is wonderful.

Love the car--and 39 mpg!

by from boston on September 7, 2011

This is the first American car (though it is assembled in Mexico) I've owned since my '67 New Yorker died in the early '80's. Been a Toyota/Lexus family since then. But this Milan has made me rethink US badged cars. With 15k on it, ride is Euro-car tight (well, almost) plenty of power for the interstate, and we go 640 miles between fill ups. Gotta love it.

A Hybrid that's as good as it gets

by from NYC on October 24, 2013

This is my second Mercury Milan Hybrid, this one used, the other one new. The car does everything well. It's roomy; comfortable; fast enough; gets great mileage for a car its size, about 42-46 mpg's to and from and around Manhattan, (it's not a toy-car, it's a real car); it's got great range, easily over 600 miles per tankful; it's reliable; and it comes fully equipped except for a nav system which is the only extra-cost option. It's actually a better deal by far than a similarly equipped Fusion where the options are ala carte and the interior is a tad lower-rent.

Love this Milan Hybrid

by from Nashville, TN on July 28, 2015

Great features, avg 40.5 mpg over 2 years, decent performance, reliable! A winner! Too bad Mercury Brand is gone now. It has almost every imaginable feature.

Nearly Perfect

by from Holly Lake Ranch, TX on September 7, 2017

First Ford after 30 years of Toyotas. This Milan is quiet, comfy, and reliable. But not for 6'5" son

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Best car I have ever owned

by from Narberth, PA on October 3, 2017

We only had one unexpected problem after 90,000+ miles that the Ford dealer covered 100% under warranty and also paid for my rental car. We average between 38 and 45 miles per gallon.

Uses car for Havingfun