Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 3 reviews

2009 Mini Clubman JCW edition

by from Charlotte, NC on February 15, 2011

Wanted Mini since USA intro. Just got used w/15.5K mi. Chili Red/blk. All accessories. Awesome ride!

excellent everyday car

by from Snohomish, WA on December 18, 2012

I have a few friends that rave about their mini. I had to try one. After the third test drive I had to have one. I picked my favorite things. Heated seats, chocolate brown, Bluetooth, and the result? Perfection. Its roomy, great gas mileage, fun and so so cute.

2009 clubman s

by from Erie Pa. on May 7, 2013

I bought this clubman online 160 miles from my home. I have been searching for a used cooper for about 8 months in the price range I wanted.When I found this one it was everthing on my list and the price was right .Now all I do is drive drive drive I can stop its fun ,handles like a toy train, The gas miles was, well 35.5 on the high way and 26 ish in town so whats not to love.Some US car would have cost more then this and not been 1/2 the car.More space inside then you think and the dash is just the coolest I ever see.If you drive one and are looking for a small fast sporty car you can't leave this one out.

Similar Models