2009 Mini Cooper S Clubman

excellent everyday car

by from Snohomish, WA on December 18, 2012

I have a few friends that rave about their mini. I had to try one. After the third test drive I had to have one. I picked my favorite things. Heated seats, chocolate brown, Bluetooth, and the result? Perfection. Its roomy, great gas mileage, fun and so so cute.

2009 Mini Clubman JCW edition

by from Charlotte, NC on February 15, 2011

Wanted Mini since USA intro. Just got used w/15.5K mi. Chili Red/blk. All accessories. Awesome ride!

2009 clubman s

by from Erie Pa. on May 7, 2013

I bought this clubman online 160 miles from my home. I have been searching for a used cooper for about 8 months in the price range I wanted.When I found this one it was everthing on my list and the price was right .Now all I do is drive drive drive I can stop its fun ,handles like a toy train, The gas miles was, well 35.5 on the high way and 26 ish in town so whats not to love.Some US car would have cost more then this and not been 1/2 the car.More space inside then you think and the dash is just the coolest I ever see.If you drive one and are looking for a small fast sporty car you can't leave this one out.

Most Fun Car that I have owned

by from novi michigan on September 24, 2017

This car was dependable, and great fun to drive. Great gas mileage. Best acceleration that you can get for a 4 cylinder engine. Truly just great fun to drive.

The most reliable fun car I have owned

by from springdale, arkansas on September 1, 2017

These mini coopers are so much fun and are great on gas mileage. It has more power than any small car I have ever owned. I can't imagine owning any other vehicle.

Fun car to drive! Gas saver!

by from Morrow, Ga on September 15, 2017

I chose the 2009 MINI Cooper S Clubman 6 speed, 4-cyl, 1.6LTurbo over the 2009 Ford Mustang GT. I chose it for its tremendous savings at the pump, style and personality of the car. Looking at it and driving it are just what you imagine when you first lay eyes on a MINI! They are quirky and zippy cars with amazing personality to any driver especially in a manual transmission. I chose the racing red color with dual black hood stripes. The MINI Cooper S Clubman has a third door and has plenty of space for all my tall friends. It has surprising cargo space. You will fall in love with the huge dashboard! It is fast from the stop and once its going you want to drift through every corner and drive to do every errand possible! The only drawback that I would consider is the Cost to Maintain the car. Parts are very expensive and hard to find. Have a mechanic who you can trust and is knowledgeable about working on a MINI. Stay close to your regular maintenance schedule because it will save you a lot of headaches when repairs need to be done. However, with any car if you take care of it MINIs are built and backed by BMW so they are ultimately built to last. Test drive and you will be a MINI believer! It really is the most fun car experience you will ever have! Enjoy!