2020 Mirage

2020 Mitsubishi Mirage

2020 Mitsubishi Mirage

Have You Driven the 2020 Mitsubishi Mirage?

Nice Car

by MChowdhury from Elmont, NY on Tue Mar 03 2020

needs more HP but it is ok for the price. takes less space to park, good millage, nice center console, interior and exterior . My wife loves it and if she loves it I love it too.

A happy little car that's fun to drive

by G&G from Scranton PA on Fri Aug 28 2020

This is the 5-speed version of the ES trim. I wanted the manual transmission since it's more responsive and easier to manage with such a low-powered engine. It handles really well, with a nice turn radius and stable steering. (Easy U-turns on a one way street! Parallel parking's a breeze.) The interior has good headroom and space for your knees, and the hatchback (with fold-down seats) does hold a lot of stuff for such a small frame. Dashboard and interior are no-frills, but also nothing you don't really need. Caveats with 3 cylinders: If you do a lot of highway driving, get comfortable at the speed limit and in the slower lanes, and ignore the speed demons around you. (Better yet, enjoy the scenic side roads.) If you need to cross a big suspension bridge, be prepared for crosswinds. Just don't expect this car to drive like something it isn't built to be, and you'll be glad you bought it. At this super low price, it's totally worth it.

Test Drove this 2020 Mitsubishi 4 DR Sedan LE CVT

by CANICHE61 from Port Orange, FL on Tue Mar 24 2020

My husband and I Test Drove this 2020 Mitsubishi 4 DR Sedan LE CVT with very LOW expectations. HOWEVER, we were extremely surprised and we ended up buying it !!!!

Good small car

by Callen6656 from Bloomington IL on Fri May 22 2020

Good small car good gas mileage. I’m more comfortable in a smaller car and Jay found the right one for me. It’s a 5 speed too which is fun and what I wanted

Most reliable car I've ever owned

by Thomas from Owego ny on Sun Jul 26 2020

I have the basic model which is es but does have amenities like a touch screen and Bluetooth and back up camera and steeling wheel controls

Read an actual owner's review of the Mirage A+

by Mirage Man from NJ on Tue Oct 27 2020

Just to be clear, I am not an employee of Mitsubishi motors or affiliated with them in anyway. I sincerely believe that the Mirage is probably the most "true" car out there. It doesn't pretend to be a rocket ship or anything else that it is not. The Mirage is what I would call a "throw-back car", by that I mean, it is reminiscent of an economy car from the 1980's or 90's who's mission in life was to provide dependable, reliable and economical transportation to work, school or wherever each day. The difference between a 2020 Mirage and say a Ford Festiva, Geo Metro, Ford Aspire, Chevy Chevette or Mazda 323 is that the Mirage is a much safer vehicle than those economy cars who proceeded it but it is also loaded up with features that are seen on cars that cost twice as much as the Mirage. The Mirage has power windows, doorlocks, A/C, the things that I would consider a necessity however has other things standard which are a very nice surprise. Don't trust the on-line car critics, they don't this car, I do as other actual owners have shared. I've owned many cars through the years and this little Mirage holds it's own, I mean that, no B.S. Before buying this car, like most of you, I read the on-line reviews and watched the videos of critics absolutely bombing this car and I swear that I have no idea why. It seems like there is peer pressure among critics to like and dislike certain cars. I decided to at least test drive a Mirage before moving on to another manufacturer and I'm so glad that I did. All of the gripes that the critics had were so dramatic and extreme. The positive reviews on this car from on-line critics are far and few between but when you do find that positive review you will know that the critic is giving an honest review with some constructive criticism which you should expect. My best advice is that if you are interested in this car, don't trust the critics, go to your local dealership and just test drive one. I've never owned a Mitsubishi, I've been a loyal Subaru and Nissan owner for 20+ years so I was a little hesitant to go with another brand. Mitsubishi offers a 10 warranty on all their vehicles so making the switch gave me reassurance. After all why would a manufacturer offer such a long warranty on their vehicles if they didn't think they would hold up for 10 years or 100k? It was a no-brainer. There are some great deals on Mirages right now and you can even get a like-new pre-owned one on Cars.com for an excellent price and still have the remainder of the factory warranty. I hope that my review helps any potential Mirage buyers out there. Take care!

Very sharp looking, and economical for the money

by 'Phil Pekin IL' from Pekin, IL on Sun Nov 08 2020

The interior is bigger than you would expect, I look forward to getting around 40 mpg. It handles and drives very well. I Love the white color of the car. The car is a limited edition and love the back interior with the red trimming

Smooth sexy car

by Tanya from Abington on Tue Nov 24 2020

This car meets all my needs and then some. Cds, movies, watching myself park. Plenty of Leg room . Trunk space small but wide. Awesome!!!!

2nd Mireage I’ve owned! Very reliable!!

by MacGurl from Tavares, FL on Tue Nov 10 2020

My first car I ever bought was a 1998 Mirage DE Coupe, that car lasted over 10+ years before I sold it and is still on the road till this day. I just bought a 2020 Mirage GT and love it so much! This will not be my last Mitsubishi. Mitsubishi for life 😂

Our Take on the 2020 Mitsubishi Mirage

The verdict:

The Mirage GT has some surprising features for its price, but once you’re driving, you won’t forget what’s missing.

Versus the competition:

Other cars in this class are quieter and offer more power and features, but the Mirage is more fun to drive and a bit quirkier, which some will like.

The Mitsubishi Mirage is not the lowest-priced new car you can buy in 2018. That title — and accompanying ignominy or praise (I’m not sure which one yet) — goes to the 2018 Nissan Versa, which starts at $12,995. That undercuts the Mirage’s starting price of $14,290 by more than $1,000 (all prices include destination charges). But that’s not to suggest the Mirage feels like anything more than a minimalist car.

In the price range inhabited by cars like the Mirage, Versa, Chevrolet Spark and Kia Rio (compare those here), what you don’t get is just as important as what you do. My week with the 2018 Mirage produced some surprising positives to go along with a few nagging negatives.

The 2018... Read More