2020 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 consumer reviews

$14,995–$16,295 MSRP range
side view of 2020 Mirage G4 Mitsubishi
Explore the 2020 Mirage G4 Mitsubishi
Shop the 2020 Mirage G4 Mitsubishi

40 mpg or better. I just love it.

This car is very roomy & comfortable. It is all that I could expect from a smaller car , and much more. I love my car.

Great on Gas over 40MPG

The car is perfect for anyones perfect commute. It can fit into any parking spot and it can go country wide on one tank of gas.

most reliable car i own

The car was perfect for me to go to work and back home, it’s comfortable and it just feels like heaven, car meet all my needs

Most fully equipped car I've ever owned.

I love this car! It has heated seats, the driver's seat is fully adjustable. The temperature control panel is easy to manage. It is compatible with Android Audio and Apple CarPlay, there is a rear view camera to assist with backing up and parking, the car is totally Bluetooth compatible. I love that I can speak on my phone hands free. This is an important safety feature. Did I mention that it is great on gas, not only does it consume it slowly, it is economical because it isn't expensive to fill the tank. The trunk is very spacious too. I love the Starlight Silver/Black color and the black and red interior. My Mitsubishi Mirage G4 is beautiful inside and out!

Reliable car

I test drove a few cars before this one but looking at all the specs and the price I definitely knew this was the one! The gas mileage especially

Nicest car I've ever owned and obviously newest

This car is very good I love it just one small detail my son is very big and did she just don't go down far enough overall it's still a great car for the money.