2010 Mitsubishi Outlander consumer reviews

$20,840–$22,240 MSRP range
side view of 2010 Outlander Mitsubishi
Explore the 2010 Mitsubishi Outlander

Awesome car!

Ride is great and it is pretty fast! I could compare this car to a ford escape, Subaru outback,toyota rav 4, ect.

Very convenient

It is not too high and not too low. The perfect height! It has a big cargo area. And it is very good for traveling! :)

Comfortable & smooth ride

It's awesome from the color of the vehicle to the interior. Spacious seating, remote start, 4 wheel drive and it's a smooth ride. Can't ask for anything else.

3.7

Stiff ride

After 65000 this vehicle became a very stiff box. Has new shocks and struts an still a very hard ride. No mechanical problems though, plenty of power on a 3.0 v6 I'm getting rid of it because of the noisy and stiff ride.

3.9

It's funny how things work out.

I went to the used car dealership with plans and expectations to test drive and possibly purchase a Hyundai Tuscon, 2011 or 2010. However, upon my arrival to the dealership they had already sold that particular vehicle. They asked me to test drive the Mitsubishi Outlander 2010. It came with everything and had approximately 43,000 miles on it. After driving it and weighing out the options that came with it along with the minimal mileage,.. I decided to purchase it. I have been completely satisfied with my decision. Granted, it hasn't been but about two months or so since I've purchased it but it has worked out wonderfully and I anticipate a good future with this vehicle.

Outlander Really.......Yes!!!!

Just purchased my 2010 Outlander XLS V-6 model and am already happy I did. This car has all the bells and whistles I wanted and more. Coming from an economical car I was worried about the SUV transition and gas mileage to a V-6. Turns out It was all for not. It has an awesome digital display that I love and full controls of the latest hands free options available. Likes-I drive 40+ miles to work then back and have averaged 28-30 Highway MPG's with 31.3 my highest. Only time it goes below 30 MPG's is when I hit too much traffic. Far above the 26 MPG's it showed it gets. I find myself using the digital MPG gauge to watch my miles and it has made me a safer driver in doing so. Love the 2nd row seating room and reclining ability and tumble for 3rd row access. Love the power the V-6 provides. Love the look of the front redesign. Love all the compartments and cupholders in front and throughout. Love the 3rd row option it came with for my kids. The drop down lower tailgate is a nice added feature that makes loading or just sitting down and talking to friends a breeze. Ease of lifting on the top rear tailgate is simple to do with one hand. Dislikes-The 3rd row would not be comfortable for adults and looks flimsy as mentioned on other reviews. It is not the easiest to lay down the 3rd row either. Behind the 3rd row is not as much room as I would like but not unexpected. City MPG's are not near as good as Highway MPG's and I haven't been able to duplicate the MPG increase above the 19 rated city MPG's. Premium gas needed on the V-6? Why? All in all it is a very nice looking car and everyone loves all the options I was able to get at a great price.

4.4

Rock Solid

I drive 45,000 or so miles a year for work, I have 140,000 after 3 years. I have had 2 Outlanders (other an 08') and have had absolutely nothing go wrong with the excwption of a HVAC fan after 120,00 miles. I have a GT model with every option and I will be getting a new 14' in a few months.The navigation/Rockford audio system is great, I use the Navi 10 times a day for sales calls and POI's can't tell you how user freindly it is! It's great in the snow and I get 25 average MPG. Buy this, it is very reliable!

2.6

My 3rd and last Mitsubishi

This vehicle is horrible. Has no power at all, doesn't get the gas mileage they say, unreliable and falls apart. Plus the dealership is clueless about repairs. Bought it brand new and already traded it in at 20k miles. Just couldn't stand constantly bringing it to the dealership. Sounds like a good deal for the $. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR! You'll be sorry.

great car great price

Never really considered a Mitsubishi but decided to take a look at it and was very pleasantly surprised. Drive is so smooth for a 4 cyl. Great pick up, smooth shifting of gears. Great comfortable ride. Love having the option of FWD, AWD and AWD Lock. Love the options, sunroof, large sub speaker in rear 3 rd row jump seat. Bluetooth works great with no issues. Only draw back so far is that the MPG has not lived up to claims Have had the car for almost 2 months now and am only getting about 17-19 city and 22 Hwy. Other than that I love this car.

4.3

Good deal

I got this Mitsubishi Outlander V6 model for $21995. It had only 1300 miles on it with full warranty available. I am really happy with my new SUV.