2015 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport consumer reviews

Explore the 2015 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
Shop the 2015 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
4.1

My new favorite car 🚗

Perfect car for all my trips with my children and grandkids. I can sit two cars seats in the back comfortably. I had a total knee replacement and getting in and out of the car is no problem for me

Just purchased for my sons. Wanted a 4WD

Just purchased car. It did have the needs I was looking for my teenage sons, 4WD and space for sporting equipment and passengers. Comfortable:) and sporty enough for their age group

4.0

Very attractive car!

This car has comfortable leather seats, great legroom, darker tinted backseat and cargo areawindows. The air conditioner works great. I love having 4-wheel drive. The larger rims, smaller capacity for tire air due to those, make it a bit of a bumpy ride, though.

Excellent car

Has plenty of leg room and lots of features that I didnt know I would need. This car is comfortable to drive, and all around a very good and reliable car

4.3

Great SUV

The outlander sport is great. It's a great value for the money. The interior is spacious and comfortable. I can see how many people say the engine is weak (hp) but it's good enough for me. Even on the highway, it's great. I've owned several Mitsubishi's and none have let me down.

4.1

SNOW WARRIOR

My Outlander is a great car. If you put good tires on it, it's a work horse in the snow. I have had the car 8 years, pulled a small boat with it and no transmission problems. I did have to replace the catalytic converter but that's the only major expense so far. It only has $160,000 + miles on it. I plan to run it until the end.

2.0

transmission failures with CVT transmission

the car is a sporty looking piece of trash, Mitubishi does not allow transfer of 10 year 100,000 mile drive train to second owner. it has known transmission issue with CVT transmission. buyer beware if buying used. replacement cost for transmission is 8000.00. Purchase extended warranty on this vehicle id buying used.

Most delightful car I've owned

This car meets all my needs: overall good value, great gas mileage, comfortable heated seats, good acceleration, great cargo space, side mirrors are larger providing better rear views. I have no complaints - it's a great car!

4.3

Great used car

Easy ride and great gas mileage. Sleek outer design. Will probably stick the a new outlander in the future when my family grows. Wish it had a little more pickup

1.9

Worst vehicle I've ever owned

Trans and motor needed to be replaced after only 70k. Dealership service department was the most incompetent I've ever encountered. I recommend avoiding Mitsubishi as vehicles are very poor quality.