2017 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport consumer reviews

side view of 2017 Outlander Sport Mitsubishi
Explore the 2017 Outlander Sport Mitsubishi
Shop the 2017 Outlander Sport Mitsubishi

Reliable and affordable!

This suv is a comfortable, reliable, and great for a family! Great on gas, runs smoothly, and great for travel! Recommend this vehicle for anyone to travels and needs something comfy and reliable.

2.9

Not a good vehicle

Like to trade it off as it seems to not be well made and having issues already. Noise out of the motor periodically, not enough power, too small etc.

1.6

Uncomfortable and underpowered

These seats are way too firm for this class vehicle. The cvt transmission is amazingly annoying. It makes a ton of noise and it limits the already underwhelming power of the engine. Interior styling is the lowest in its class. Everything feels cheap. Vehicle needs a turbo or manual transmission to make up for the lack of power and acceleration.

4.1

Love the car,a bit noisy

I’m short, so the arm rest is out of range when my seat is up. Wish seats had are rests,and the seats are very very firm, not comphy

Fun on the go

I love my car. Perfect size inside and out, plenty of leg room. All the bells and whistles. Great mileage. Comfortable and easy to lay down back seats for cargo.

Love this car!

Everything about this car is everything I wanted. A definite step up from what I was driving before! I couldn't be happier with my Outlander Sport.

4.3

Good car, fair price overall, car payment too high

‘This car meets most of my needs, the leg room is just fair. The car monthly payment is too high. The handling is great and the gas efficiency is above average. Overall I like the design and the look.

3.7

Brakes and interior

This is an excellent car, but the brake system sucks something awful. The light color interior should've never been put in these cars, it doesn't matter if you spill water it's stained for life

3.4

Excellent car for the money so far(3 weeks)

This car meets all our needs. We have not needed to use AWD yet but the 4 wheel lock option sounds like it should get around in Nebraska winters. It is comfortable and reasonably quiet for a small car. Mileage is around 26mpg on the read and 20 in town. We expected better but that is close to the rated MPG. It is a good small car for city driving.

1.6

Price and Looks vs Reliability

The price and exterior of the vehicle are phenomenal. The blue color for which I had on my Outlander Sport was beautiful looking. Other than that, the vehicle is made of very cheap plastic. It cannot take a minor bump without needing an alignment and if you get into an accident, your vehicle is going to be severely damaged.