2018 Outlander Sport

2018 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport

2018 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport

Have You Driven the 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport?

A very good car.

by none from San Antonio,Texas on Fri Apr 27 2018

A week after purchase, we went on a long trip, from San Antonio, Texas to Albuquerque, New Mexico and then to Lakewood, California and returned to San Antonio through the same route. The car handled just great. Good on gas mileage.

I love my new Outlander Sport!

by Dean from San Diego on Wed May 02 2018

The perfect size SUV. Not too big, not too small. Easier to park than the larger SUVs. Handles extremely well. I feel totally in control. Visibility is great.

Mitsubishi has done it again!

by Zack7895 on Sun Aug 26 2018

I use to own a 2013 outlander sport SE. There is MANY improvements over the 2013. The ride is more comfortable and quieter in the cabin. The outside is stylized great! The value of what you get is the biggest reason to buy this car along with the 10 year warranty. I was looking at allot of different types of cars before purchasing this one. No other brands could give me a SUV with leatherette seats, push start, led running lights, apple car play, and back up camera. All features that are must haves for me. All under 24K MSRP! Great deal! If you're looking for a reliable car loaded with features for a good price this is the car for you. The simple fact that Mitsubishi would offer a 10 year warranty let's you know they have faith in their cars not to break down. Compare that to a new ford, which only has a 4 year warranty ?

2018 Outlander Sport SE

by BreeB from Huntsville, AL on Mon May 28 2018

This was the first SUV I’ve owned. It is a nice upgrade from a compact car but it still has the feels of a car but sitting higher up. I am realizing little things each day as I drive my car. I’ve owned this vehicle for 8 days now. It does take quite a bit of gas. There are no cup holders on the doors for the back passengers. However, the sleek look on the outside makes it look expansive. I would recommend this vehicle if you’re not ready for a big suv.

Good value

by High beams from Pembine, Wisconsin on Sat Oct 06 2018

I read a lot of reviews on the outlander sport so I was hesitant to drive it but after reading owner reviews I went for a test drive, I was surprised, I wanted the se with a 2.4 and liked the look of the seats better but I do lots of night time driving and wanted the hid headlights and they weren’t available on the se... so, I settled on an le with the 2.0 and got the headlights I needed and 4wd for the unplowed county roads i drive when I get out of work at 2am I now have 3,000 miles on the sport and I’m happy with my purchase, the sport averages 31 mpg on county roads at 60 mph and north of 400 miles on a tank, highway travel on trips about 200 miles at 75 mph it drops to 29 mpg, these mpg numbers are calculated by miles driven and gallons pumped back in The 2.0 engine has adequate power in all situations the only time it struggled was at 75 mph with headwind gusts to 45 mph and I can’t hold that against it. The seats are great on long rides and are not tiring at all, no need to adjust the seat for comfort, steering position is great and pedal position is spot on even the footrest position is good. The hid wide headlights are fantastic and adjustable up and down by the switch on the dash and works great driving in fog, you can lower the beam so you don’t get blinded by fog, I’ve never seen this on any other car out there, good job Mitsubishi. Interior space fits the wife, me and our basset hound gets the back with plenty of space for our luggage for weekend get aways, the only weak spot on the base and le trim levels is the audio system, the apple CarPlay works well but sound and sound quality is a bit weak I’m nuteral on the cars styling and really don’t care for the black painted wheels but it’s not a deal breaker for me, I purchase cars based on comfort, usefulness of interior space and safety I really don’t care what color it is or how I look going down the road Im very pleased with my purchase, the more I drive it the more I like it 4 different trim levels with options that should satisfy most owners and the warranty is outstanding.. I say ignore the ’experts’ and judge it for yourself

Great car! Lots of power! Nice ride!

by Very happy car buyer from South Park, pa on Wed Aug 01 2018

This is our second outlander sport. We had a 2015 before and when it came time to think about a new car, I wouldn’t think of looking at any other car than the outlander sport from Mitsubishi.

Solid and Comfortable

by Aneal from Wilmington on Thu Dec 20 2018

I've looked at a handful of new small SUV hatchback type vehicles and I took a chance on this Outlander, straying from my typical Grand Cherokee style. I've had nothing but a great experience from this vehicle. Has get up and go. Sounds and feels solid. The MPG is exceptional for an SUV. Smooth lines and a classy look. I have the 2018 that I just purchased. One thing I would have liked in the basic model would be auto start or the very least a fob key and not the bulky metal fitted one. If this was standard I'd be 100% satisfied.

I love my outlander sport

by Dirtcrew1 from Carteret on Tue Aug 14 2018

I know I got more then I payed. There is nothing that I would change. Plenty of room and I love driving it. I can really see perfectly while driving

Hidden Jem

by Creyes from San Antonio, TX on Wed Jul 25 2018

Very under rated the sport mode cranks the speed out of the vehicle usually not mentioned about the vehicle in reviews 2.4 liter engine is the best option

Very nice car

by New car on Sun Jun 17 2018

This car checked off most of my boxes. I really like the fact that is was 4 wheel drive. That was one of the main reasons why I brought it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11