2018 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport consumer reviews

$20,395–$23,095 MSRP range
side view of 2018 Outlander Sport Mitsubishi
Explore the 2018 Outlander Sport Mitsubishi
Shop the 2018 Outlander Sport Mitsubishi

Great handling, good gas mileage

It’s a overall great looking crossover suv , plenty of room to haul the typical odds and ends good pep when you step on the gas.

New Vehicle

I am in love with my new vehicle. it is exactly what I was looking for and fits my personality perfectly . The design and performance is excellent.

3.1

owned it 4 days

It has a lot of pep! Visibility is terrific. Looks stylish. I have owned it 4 days, small things are bothering me. Shame on me for not being diligent.The interior has a basic plastic look, there is little storage for anything. Change, chapstick, keys and phone all are limited to a hidden small slot. Right leg has limited space to move. The lever to lift the seat on the left is cheap and truly not made to be used. JUst to access the lever is a chore. Im hoping to be impressed by its MPG, to justify my purchase.

Nicest & most reliable car ’ve owned.

This car met all my needs, three rows of seats with my two boys were definitely needed. But also it has plenty of room in the trunk when the seats are down and when the trunk space is needed. Super roomy with two car seats, and plenty of room up front for driver and passenger. I love that the seats can lean forward or back and slide forward and back in the middle row. The sunroof and backup camera are definitely something I’m so glad to have now, in a vehicle. Very happy with this car.

1.6

SUV has issues and I can get them solved

I think I bought a lemon. Can’t get issues solve took to three different dealerships. All three state the can recreate issues so they say they can look for or fix the problem. One dealership stated that the issues are in my head and I have to deal with it. Another stated that if I don’t like the vehicle the I should go to sales and they could find me one I like. Nice thing to say to a person that just spent $28000 on a new vehicle. So this vehicle sits in my garage and I drive my 11 year old vehicle with 225000 miles on it.

Great car for the money

I traded a 2016 Malibu on this car. Much happier. Malibu had problems castriota could not resolve. No problems with this Mitsubishi so far. 4 out of 5 new Chevrolets l' ve owned had problems. Only one was ever resolved and that was after major battle with dealer. This is my first japanese car. I'll probably never go back.

I bought this car used in Dec. 2018 and it's GREAT

Everything I could want was included in this car as standard. I have the 2.4L 4cyl. and it runs very fast merging onto the highway. Love the backup camera, It's very clear and bright and shows me everything off to the sides as well as what's behind me. I average 26 mpg but have gotten nearly 35mpg on a trip. Love this car and the price was only $17,995. It only had 16,000 miles on it when I bought it, and was a lease car. I can't say enough good things about it, my favorite car, except for my 73 Challenger, but more reliable than that, just love the style of the Challenger, but my Outlander Sport is probably faster than it was. Apple car play, HID headlights, Auto temp. control, AWD, tilt and telescoping steering wheel, and the Cool Aluminum wheels really set it off. Just be sure to get the 2.4L engine and you will be very happy.

My fourth Mitsubishi vehicle

These cars are so reliable and dependable and good to look at roomy inside and beautifully made this is the fourth one I have owned in a Mitsubishi family and I would never buy a different brand.

good price, good value

this vehicle is what i was looking for at a price which was very reasonable. dealership was very good to work with. so far so good.

Most reliable vehicle To own

This is the third Mitsubishi I have owned and I love these vehicles not only for a comfortable ride but the safety is like no other I gave my daughter my Lancer and she was hit by a person running a red light it’s saved her and my granddaughters life they walked away with just bruises I cannot read enough about Secor Mitsubishi, we’re by have purchased all these vehicles they are like no other dealership I would highly recommend them!