2021 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport consumer reviews

$20,995 starting MSRP
side view of 2021 Outlander Sport Mitsubishi
Explore the 2021 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
Shop the 2021 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport

I didn't want to get out of it.

This suv is more than I could have imagined. I never saw myself in something so nice. I am still smiling☺☺😢😢😢☺☺☺ I feel so good.

This may be the best vehicle I 've purchased

This car has a beautiful color. The interior is beautiful and it has plenty of leg room. There is plenty of space in the trunk area. Beautiful all around.

Best Value for your Money

I simply love this SUV. It is roomy yet not to big. It gets great gas mileage around 33-34mpg @55-60 mph. It is stylish and looks nice. Really pleased!

4.0

Sharp looking car. Looks awesome sitting in my way

It is a good car wish it had a couple more features for being a 2021 but overall it’s a really good car handles great drives really smooth.

Mitsubishi runs in the family

There are 6 Mitsubishi cars in the family and all of them have run smoothly for well over 6 years. My last car was a Chevy Equinox but it required tons of non routine maintenance. I decided to switch back to this Mitsubishi Outlander Sport. It's Great value for the money. The car doesn't have tremendous horse power but it doesn't hesitate to get you from A to B. The turn radius on the steering is really fun, and it has some cool safety features that the more expensive competitors have like a back up cam, lane departure warning, hill break assist. I'm most impressed by the 100k mile power train warranty. If you value durability and cost efficiency, why wouldn't you consider this smaller SUV? I love mine!

Love this car!

I absolutely am in love with this car! Beautiful color and style to it! No question, best car I've ever owned. Will be a easier winter this year. So excited and its so dependable.

Most reliable car, I've ever owned

This car meets my needs. It also have plenty of leg room. Camera for parking, also 2 USB charger ports and not to mention 6 cup holders

SO FAR EVERY THING WORKING GREAT

THIS IS A VERY NICE VEHICLE AND I DO WANT TO GIVE CREDIT TO XAVIER STEART FOR ALL THAT HE DID FOR ME THANKS AGAIN.

Mitsubishi cars are the best

This is my 7th Mitsubishi since 1998. I’ve had a Mirage, Eclipse, 2 OZ Rally’s, and this is my 3rd Outlander Sport. I keep buying Mitsubishi because of their comfort, design, performance and reliability. Everyone from sales to service at Larry Jay Mitsubishi, in Charlotte, NC make my driving experience safe, reliable and fun.

Very nice car for the money

Is very roomie for the vehicle size and ver good with the mpg. Also the standard features is very good. Excellent vehicle if you want a small suv on a budget.