Find out if this car is the best match for you.
1995 200SX

1995 Nissan 200SX

4 out of 5 stars Interior Design
5 out of 5 stars Reliability
4 out of 5 stars Exterior Styling

Have You Driven the 1995 Nissan 200SX?

Fun car, good bang for the buck

by Enthusiast from Philly, PA on Tue Apr 15 2008

1995 200sx SE-R is an awsome car. great on gas, plenty of pep under the hood and reliable. Excellent power to weight ratio makes this car very nimble in traffic. Factory LSD in the 5 speed gives this car a nice take off from the red light. The 2.0 engine also responds well to performance parts. Unlike the honda civics of this era, this car has torque. I would recommend this car to anyone. Best bang for the buck in my book.

Great Lil' Runabout

by Sports Car Man from Brookneal, VA on Thu Jun 08 2006

I love my little Nissan. I've had it for 11 years and 155,329 joyous miles. My wife and I drive it when the other is taking the kids and the Van somewhere. In those 11 years, I've only replaced tires and a radiator. (Other than routine maintance) Long live the ZX!!!!

GREAT CAR mine is 1996 200sx

by drive it like I stole it from tallahassee FL on Thu Jun 14 2012

bought my 200sx 3.5 yrs ago with 157,000 miles, It is most dependable car I have ever owned. 34 mpg and is a strong little car. Mine now has 218,000 miles and is now leaking oil from the rear main seal so looking to get a new motor for it. May be cheaper to just buy another one all together so I am looking for one now. It still runs great but using too much oil. Being an old lady that I am I can not afford much so sticking iwth the dependable car..a 200sx!

Most reliable and excellent first car.

by Trae from Tucker GA on Wed May 09 2018

Very reliable car and fast for its age. Gas mileage is even better considering it was a race car and the seats were very comfortable.

Our Take on the 1995 Nissan 200SX

It's been a long time since I have driven a Nissan product that I would say delivered good value for the money.

In the past couple of years I've seen my share of $20,000 Altimas, $30,000 Pathfinders and $40,000 300ZXs. And I've looked away.

I've wondered: Where's the Nissan for the person who scrapes by on an average salary?

I'm not wondering anymore. I've just spent a week behind the wheel of a dark purple 200SX SE-R, a roomy, performance-oriented compact that comes with just about every accessory you could want as well as a very agreeable price.

The 200 has a few minor interior shortcomings - chintzy cupholders, a tight cargo area - but they are easy to live with in light of what you get... Read More