2013 Nissan Altima consumer reviews

$21,760 starting MSRP
side view of 2013 Altima Nissan
Explore the 2013 Altima Nissan
Shop the 2013 Altima Nissan

Most comfortable car I have owned

This car meet all my needs, the makeup camera, Bluetooth, leather seat and heated seat is wonderful! The inside design is great to manage staff.

Great Experience

Thank you so much for a great experience. Kendall was patience and gave outstanding customer service. I was very please and I give five starts for a great experience!

I had this car 2 years ago it’s very nice

It’s very nice and comfortable car runs and drives very nice safe car every thing works super clean good in gas and has lots off futures lots off room

3.6

Most iffy vechile owned

Interior Nissan hit the mark zero gravity seats good the ergonomics good that is about it can't plug phones into the cigarette lighters blows fuses every time then we come to the biggest issue of all candles for headlights the worse headlights I have ever had in a vechile I refuse to drive it at night have a 2006 Ford Escape that has great headlights then there is all the possible recalls pending its a new generation Altima I've heard for ever never by the 1st generation of a vechile I screwed up on that one big time never purchase another Altima at this rate

The 3.5ltr V6 absolutely flies. Fun car to drive

Spacious car with a sports car feel. Love this car. It’s very stylish and extremely dependable. Leg room in the back is good. Also has a huge trunk

SL model checks all the boxes and CVT is impresive

Would buy again. Good quality car that held up well inside and out going on 7 years and 110,000+ miles. SL has all the comforts and tech that makes this car comfortable and livable.

Excellent Coupe Option!

This car has the looks and the well known reliability of a Nissan that makes the brand what it is today! She looks just as good as the first day I drove her off the lot! Definitely one of the best cars I have owned! Whether it's your first car or looking to getting into one that you want to just go for a drive and have peace of mind doing it - this it it! Cheers!

ALPHA THE BEST PLACE

It was a great car buying experience at alpha automobile sales on Johnston st, The people there were awesome and the facility was very clean. They have a great selection of automobiles. I would recommend this dealership to my friends who are looking for automobiles.

Best car I have ever had !

ITs perfect in everyway. by the grace of GOD, and Carl ….I have a awesome car !. I wish I had the rainguards on it and tinted windows, but other than that. I love my car. and in a year I plan maybe to return and get a Nissan frontier or the like. I need a med size truck.

It runs very well.

I really like this car. I am six feet four inches tall and it has plenty of legroom. Also, it has a very nice engine and very comfortable front seats.