2014 Altima

2014 Nissan Altima

2014 Nissan Altima

4.5

Have You Driven the 2014 Nissan Altima?

Most reliable car Ive owned

by Altimametallic14 from Round Lake on Thu Mar 09 2017

I purchased this car brand new because I needed a reliable car. I could have bought a certified pre owned but I got a good deal. I love the SV trim because I didnt want something too basic and at the same time didnt want to spend more money. I love the car, it does great mileage to the gallon and also the remote start for those winter nights. I also love the interior because its not only cool but comfortable and stylish exterior. This car definitely describes my personality and I cam make it my own. I definitely recommended. Go Nissan!

Nissan, the best cars we have ever owned

by countess from Lubbock, TX on Sat Oct 26 2013

We just bought our 3rd Nissan & each and every one have been economical to operate with almost no repairs. The 1999 Sentra was our first Nissan & is still such a good we gave it to our 16 year old grandson who is very proud of &shows it off every where he goes. His 21year old big brother is trying to talk us out of our 2004 Altima. We keep telling him not for a few more years. We will enjoy it along with our new 2014 Altima for many more years.

Very pleased with this new car

by CarLover from Maine on Wed Oct 08 2014

Very stylish and comfortable to drive. Smooth and quiet ride. This is a great value for the money, and much nicer than the Honda Accord we previously owned.

Smooth as silk

by Kenny car from Jackson, MS on Sun May 18 2014

Drove my first long distance trip with stop and go. Drove 250 miles. The meter kept saying 40-45 mpg. After filling it up and doing the math, it came out to 42.5 mpg. Pretty good given all the stop and go. I kept it between 65-70 mph and had some ac. Excellent mileage with comfort. The seat killed my back, so I got a seat cushion, which helped tremendously. Now very comfortable. The music selections are endless with iHeart, XM, etc. The car drives so smoothly that it relaxes your mind. The car has pick up once your moving. It's always there for you if you need to pass, etc. With the excellent mpg, why buy a hybrid and miss out on this comfort? Get the black interior so it doesn't show dirt. Backup camera a big help when parking. Massive trunk. Love the key fob--never take it out of your pocket. Door handles kind of cheap. Too much chrome on the car.

will never buy anthing else

by nissan alttima enthusiast from Streetsboro, Oh on Thu Nov 28 2013

car drives so smooth is comfortable and when it is started is the most quietest car. Love the style of the body of the car. The leather seats are extremely comfortable. the inside of the car is very nice. Cant even feel the car shift gears. Like the dash lights very easy to see. The bose radio system is very loud and crisp. Blue tooth is very user friendly. will never drive anything else

Gtreat ride from day 1

by Frequent long trips on major roads.... from Toms River, NJ on Thu Sep 19 2013

First time I bought a Nissan....after years of satisfaction with other brands. Beautiful car with a full package of features via Technology package: moon roof, blind spot warning, back up camera, navigation system, leather bucket seats, etc. Roomy and comfortable seating, huge trunk space, luxury interior materials and well placed controls. A test drive sold me, and I am delighted with my purchase.

Eveything you want in a vehicle

by Sneed from Baltimore,MD on Mon Jan 19 2015

I purchased my 2014 Altima in June of 2014. The car came in a beautiful java metallic color and the sports package. After 7 months of ownership I am extremely happy with my choice of vehicle. The Altima is a great family vehicle with thoughtful details. The seats are the most comfortable car seats I've ever sat in. There is plenty of legroom in the back. The 4cylinder provides very good acceleration. The gas mileage has been great. I average anywhere between 30 and 34 mpg. I love the tire pressure monitoring system. As you fill a tire the car will honk when you have inflated the tire to a proper level. The ride is very smooth and floaty. Recently had snow,about 3inches and the car handled it well. When I was shopping I also looked at The Ford Fusion. The fusion was a nice car but the controls were ridiculous, the rear seat space was a little tight, and the price was about 4grand above the Altima for similar equipment. When I test drove The Altima I knew it was the car for me. The only drawbacks I can think of are the cvt transmission can use some improvement. And at highways speeds the car sometimes jitters more than it should over poor surfaces than it should. I'm usually don't keep cars more than a year but I love my Altima so much I just may keep it until it dies. This car will not disappoint

Smooth driving car

by Buttercup from SMYRNA on Sun Aug 12 2018

Thos car is what I was looking for smooth drive, love body type and style. V4 engine with camera with warning message as you back out.

love our altima and salesman!

by bowman from hanover, PA on Fri Jan 31 2014

Our sales person, Gary Showers, was exceptional in listening to us and aiding us in our needs. He was knowledgeable, courteous and attentive without being pushy. He took time, on his day off, to explain everything to us about the car in great detail. I would recommend him to our family, friends and anyone considering a nissan without hesitation.

Love the Nissan Altima look, drive and feel

by Nissan Lady from Moorhead, MN on Tue Jun 24 2014

I have purchased new NIssans since 2003 because I like how reliable and comfortable riding and driving in one feels. They have never disappointed me and I will keep coming back as a customer.

Our Take on the 2014 Nissan Altima

Editor’s note: This review was written in June 2012 about the 2013 Nissan Altima. Little of substance has changed with this year’s model. To see what’s new for 2014, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

With the 2013 Altima’s redesign, Nissan stays true to the car’s sporty identity and adds to its appeal with impressive EPA-estimated gas mileage and available high-tech features.

I spent a day driving the Altima near Nissan’s U.S. headquarters in Franklin, Tenn. The 2013 Altima starts at $22,280 (including a $780 destination charge). I tested both the midlevel 2.5 SV four-cylinder sedan, which starts at $24,880, and the V-6-powered... Read More