2014 Altima

2014 Nissan Altima

2014 Nissan Altima

4.5

Have You Driven the 2014 Nissan Altima?

Love my Altima

by Guinevere from Ottawa, On, Canada on Wed Nov 19 2014

Only had my Altima 2 weeks and I love it. I get the impression that the people who designed it actually use it, compared to my wife's Accord. So many little annoyances on the Accord that are non-existent on the Altima. Just get in and drive, everything is intuitive. The ride is firm, the response great, the comfort first class and it's a great looking car too. Love it.

Road noise maniac

by Real Oggie. from on Mon Apr 03 2017

THIS CAR HAS A TON OF ROAD NOISE, AND ENGINE NOISE WHEN ACCELERATING. The ride is not smooth comparing to other options in same class. I like the gas milage I get even though it's lower milage than advertised. The sound system is booming.

Does not recommend this car!!

Reliable, Economical, Great performance

by Uber Tom from Hartford on Wed Sep 06 2017

I leased this car new, and then bought it when the lease was up. It's been completely reliable for almost 100K miles, requiring only brake linings and tires. It gets over 40 mpg on the highway and consistently 32+ in the city...I use it for rideshare driving and it couldn't be better suited for that purpose...cheap to own, cheap to operate, comfortable and roomy in the back, and 100% reliable. Couldn't ask for more.

Best and most reliable first car.

by bulldoggirl1524 from on Wed Jun 14 2017

This car was my first car, and it was bought with the intention of taking it to college. The gas mileage was a huge plus, because it makes it convenient and easy to travel back and forth from school. It is a car that drives well and is easy to upkeep.

Loving my Altima

by Lil Red Altima from Alexandria, LA on Wed Aug 13 2014

I owned a Chevy Suburban for over 10 years. I didn't want to give up the BIG truck but the gas and mileage was killing me! I bought a 2014 Altima 2 months ago and I am loving the mpg, 614 miles to a tank of gas! She's not too small and the price was worth it!

High Energy; Low Maintenance

by TribeFan from Cleveland, OH on Thu Dec 07 2017

I'm on my 3rd Altima; current year is a 201. Each of them have been extremely reliable performers and each of them only needed routing maintenance (i.e., oil, filter, brakes, tires, battery, etc.). The 2014 feels roomier and has a nicer ride; good suspension. The engine is a 2.4L inline 4, 182 hp @ 6000 rpm; not a race car, but gives you the pick-up when you need it. I have the SV; has a lot of tech gadgets plus more including remote start, back-up camera, moonroof, and climate control. I only buy new Altimas to keep up with the style changes. May see what the 2019 has to offer. Overall great style, comfort and dependability.

Eric Escueta

by Jenny2014 from Manassas,VA on Wed May 14 2014

I have been a longtime client of Nissan vehicles, and again I have the best redesigned SUV in the market right now, the All new 2014 NIssan Rogue AWD, and I love my new vehicle. And Eric and the whole dealership, didn't disappoint me with their excellent service, and easy process. I recommend this awesome place to my friends and family. Keep it up guys! It made my son more comfortable to ride at the back.

Great buying experience at AutoNation Nissan Arapa

by Satisfied Customer from Colorado on Wed Aug 06 2014

I was really pleased with my purchase from Autonation Nissan Arapahoe. I bought a 2014 Altima. There was plenty of inventory, my salesperson was attentive and knowledgeable and the sales managers made me feel valued as a customer.

I CANNOT SEE.AT NIGHT!

by SusieQ from Nortonville ,KY on Sun Aug 25 2019

I love the car. 2 recalls so far and need a 3rd . Lowbeams, I am driving blind. I live in the country. Help ME!!!

Does not recommend this car!!

Great highway vehicle

by Bj4528 from Raleigh, NC on Tue Mar 18 2014

I purchased this car three weeks ago and now literally been driving at almost 1000 miles. Gas mileage was the reason I bought the car besides heard great things about Nissan so figure would have a dependable car. Its worth everything from resale value to better quality on lots of things. Downsized to 2.5 SV includes bit more options got came with leather seats in the zero gravity position they knew what they were talking about when giving so much comfort even has available heated seats, Navigation system, Nissan connect system, vehicle information display, blind spot warning, Bluetooth and more. The Altima is very quiet, it handles the best with great performance and ride is pretty solid. Has more room space from interior to trunk which is bigger love the intelligent key position and buttons on front outside doors while tapping the button without taking key out of pocket. I love my car from everything being more standard with nice options, safety ratings and great gas mileage is 38 per gallon as window sticker said absolutely right on being a roadrunner.

Our Take on the 2014 Nissan Altima

Editor’s note: This review was written in June 2012 about the 2013 Nissan Altima. Little of substance has changed with this year’s model. To see what’s new for 2014, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

With the 2013 Altima’s redesign, Nissan stays true to the car’s sporty identity and adds to its appeal with impressive EPA-estimated gas mileage and available high-tech features.

I spent a day driving the Altima near Nissan’s U.S. headquarters in Franklin, Tenn. The 2013 Altima starts at $22,280 (including a $780 destination charge). I tested both the midlevel 2.5 SV four-cylinder sedan, which starts at $24,880, and the V-6-powered... Read More