2014 Altima

4.5

Have You Driven the 2014 Nissan Altima?

by in awe from Corpus Christi,Tx on Wed May 28 2014

Impressive car for the miles per gallon,sporty body with a luxurious interior...highly impressed and happy

A lot of problems

by Rashat from Chicago on Fri Jan 25 2019

Poor costumer satisfaction. Don’t buy this car. You will will regret it so bad. Some much problems . I will never use Nissan cars again

Very Reliable

by Geaux Rae from Killeen, TX on Sat Sep 23 2017

I've owned my Altima for 4 years now and it has and is a great car. Very low maintenance and dependable. More room than previous sedans that I've owned. As a single mom, filling my gas tank up doesn't break the bank because my car gets great gas mileage!

Best mid size car on the market.

by Nissan lover from Morro Bay, CA on Tue Dec 16 2014

I have owned my new Nissan now for 6 days and just love it. Smooth ride, easy handling, and all the bells and whistles one could want. Also, it's pretty and sleek, both inside and out. I had shopped other dealers before selecting my beautiful Altima, and although each had some nice features, my Nissan has it all!

poor gas mileage

by shimp from on Fri Jul 25 2014

i like my car but its give me 16.5 mpg It have 250 miles now. does any one know its going to be increase my gas mileage or not

Nice...but

by Diva4 from Tampa, FL on Tue Jun 20 2017

Purchased in 2015. A few months after, had to keep taking it into NISSAN for a piece that constantly falls from under the car on both sides and needs to be screwed back on. Thought it was just me until I saw other Altima's with the same issue. Then the radio/navigation system/Bluetooth randomly loses power. It just stops working and there's nothing you can do to get it back on. It comes on when it feels like. Sometimes the car feels like it's dragging trying to go to a certain speed.

owner

by dee mann from walton kentucky on Sat Sep 14 2013

value and reliability are yet to be seen, but from everyone we have talked to after break in we should be getting at least 36 miles per gallon highway and that would make it a great value for the money. and we have also heard from everyone they are very reliable, so far we enjoy our Altima very much. we enjoyed our dealings with kerry nissan extremely and would recommend them to our friends and family. because your site is making me fill in the value and reliability im putting poor because im getting worse mileage than our 4 wheel drive santa fe ,and we traded that in because, nissan said I would get 10 to 12 miles per gallon more with the Altima 4 cly.so we are praying that mileage improves after break in our dealer says it will, we believe them

POOR GAS MILAGE - Nissan not truthful on MPG

by niceguyflorida from Orlando, FL on Mon Jun 23 2014

NIssan NOT truthful about Gas Millage in City NOR highway. I only get (average 19 Mile per gallon) in CITY (supposed to get 28 City). And Highway supposed to get 38 MPG. . . . but only get Up to avg. 24 highway. Nissan should PAY all us buyers back. They were not truthful about MPG.

Nissan Altima 2014 misleading commercials

by GOOSEEGG from Eatontown NJ 07724 on Tue Aug 11 2015

I look at three cars when I was shopping for a new vehicle. I only was changing vehicle because I wanted more of the new tech. that was be offered with the newer cars. I bought a 2014 Nissan Altima SV, with convenience and tech packages. One of the Main Features that swayed me from the other 2 cars I was shopping(Honda Accord and Toyota Camry) was the Automatic Text messaging in Dashboard, the many apps that come with Nissan Connect (Pandora,IHeart Radio,Tripvisor,Twitter,Facebook,Google Search)All the Apps, Text Messaging, Etc. automatically connect and start up when you start the vehicle. How Great to have Texts come in while you are driving automatically come up on the screen and get read to you out loud so you don't take your eyes off of the road. All the Apps Run at a Push Of A Button. Well one thing the Sales Man, The Nissan Corp,The Nissan TV and Radio Commercials don't tell you is --** IF YOU HAVE THE NUMBER ONE, MOST COMMON, POPULAR, CELL PHONE IN THE WORLD ( IPHONE) NONE OF THE GREAT OPTIONS THAT I DESCRIBED TO YOU WILL WORK. BUT IN ALL OF THEIR ADVERTIZING,PITCHES BY SALESMEN, PUSHES IN THEIR TV AND RADIO COMMERCIALS ABOUT THOSE OPTIONS , NEVER MENTION THAT IF YOU HAVE A COMMON IPHONE NONE OF THIS WILL WORK, LIKE THEY PROMISED YOU WITH THEIR SALESMEN AND COMMERCIALS.. I HAVE A IPHONE 6 PLUS LIKE MILLIONS OF OTHERS DO. WHEN I CALLED NISSAN TO QUESTION WHY NOTHING WORKED AS PROMISED, THIS IS WHAT THEY SAID, "ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS START THE VEHICLE, THEN PLUG YOUR PHONE IN WITH A CABLE TO THE HEAD UNIT , THEN START EACH APP THAT YOU WANT TO USE, THEN PLACE YOUR PHONE ON YOUR LAP OR CONSOLE (HOPING IT DOES NOT FALL DOWN TO YOUR FEET, LIFE THREATENING) I REPLIED, ISNT THAT UNREALISTIC. WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THE AUTOMATIC SAFE CONECTING FEATURES THAT I WAS TOLD ABOUT. THEY REPLIED, NONE OF THAT WORKS WITH ANY IPHONE,WHAT A MAJOR DISAPPOINTMENT. OH YEA, ON TOP OF THAT YOU LOOSE ALL YOUR AUTOMATIC TEXT FEATURES, EVEN WITH A CABLE YOUR TEXT FUNCTION NO LONGER WORKS. I COULD OF SAVE A BOAT LOAD OF CASH ON OPTIONS, IF I KNEW THEY WOULD NOT WORK WHEN I GOT THE CAR HOME. SO DISAPPOINTED, AS YOU CAN SEE. DON'T FALL FOR THEIR FALSE ADDS AND PROMISES, LIKE I DID.

Does not recommend this car!!

Both windows have had to have work the parts that

by robertlm from Henderson Ky on Thu Jun 21 2018

Had trouble with both side windows had to have parts replaced at my cost also trouble with gas tank receiving gas have to put real slow the company said this problem is not covered both car used with 38.000 miles paid 1000.00 dollars to say 0 miles car now has 135.000 miles on it well not buy another one.

Our Take on the 2014 Nissan Altima

Editor’s note: This review was written in June 2012 about the 2013 Nissan Altima. Little of substance has changed with this year’s model. To see what’s new for 2014, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

With the 2013 Altima’s redesign, Nissan stays true to the car’s sporty identity and adds to its appeal with impressive EPA-estimated gas mileage and available high-tech features.

I spent a day driving the Altima near Nissan’s U.S. headquarters in Franklin, Tenn. The 2013 Altima starts at $22,280 (including a $780 destination charge). I tested both the midlevel 2.5 SV four-cylinder sedan, which starts at $24,880, and the V-6-powered... Read More