2022 Nissan Altima consumer reviews

side view of 2022 Altima Nissan
Explore the 2022 Nissan Altima
Shop the 2022 Nissan Altima

Amazing car amazing service

Dealer and car were wonderful! Went to Curry in Chicopee,MA and they took care of me like family. So fast and involved. Great Place. Keep it up.

VERY SATISFIED

I BOUGHT A 2022 NISSAN ALTIMA AT SHEEHY NISSAN IN WHITEMARSH I HAD THE PLEASURE OF WORKING WITH JEANNIE. SHE DID AN AMAZING JOB WITH SHOWING ME EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED AND WITHIN MY BUDGET. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A CAR GO SEE JEANNIE.

Amado Monteagudo muchas gracias eres increible y m

gracias amado por la pasciencia y dedicacion, estoy muy contento con la desicion, increible servicio, gracias Amado Monteagudo eres el mejor. mi familia quiere comprar mas y seguro que venimos con amado porque fue de mucha ayuda

Great Vehicle

I traded in my 2017 Nissan Altima for a 2022 Black Nissan Altima and my experience with this car has been wonderful. I was actually given a fair trade for my 2017. I absolutely love my car and it looks even better with tint.

Got my brand new dream car today

Port City Nissan is the best and busiest for a reason. They are extraordinary!!!!! They gave me a more than fair trade amount, a great monthly payment and unbelievable customer service. I couldn’t be happier. I walked away with Altima #4 today and I was able to get the 2022 SR Midnight edition with no waiting!!! I’m so happy with every person who helped me today. Lindsay, Eric, and Nate. You are epic and I can’t thank you enough for your patience and personal attention today.