2023 Nissan Altima consumer reviews

Explore the 2023 Nissan Altima
Shop the 2023 Nissan Altima
2.0

Dangerous car

7000 miles new lease problems already paying over 400$ month on 18 months all indicators on smell fire tonight. Hardly can drive it now service

Must have car of the year

Great car- drives fantastic- sleek sporty style with a touch of class. Gas saver not a gas guzzler. An abundance of space for traveling with luggage or groceries. I love Nissan vehicles they are designed for people in mind for commuting and traveling comfortably.

Altima has it all!

I have driven Nissan vehicles for many years. I find them stylish, dependable, comfortable, & fuel efficient. And, the safety features are great! They are also price competitive with similar manufactures vehicles. My 2923 is a good looker and exceeds my expectations.

Modern Nissan of Concord, Awesome!!!

Thank you Mr. G. Bracy of Modern Nissan of Concord for thoroughness, making my husband and I feel comfortable with our purchase, and your pleasurable and kind demeanor. Thank you to Mr. D. Ford before our initial purchase two weeks earlier! Thank you Mr. M. Smith for patiently working with us and Mrs. Blakley. You all are Awesome!!!

Happy with my purchase

Just purchased in the last month so not alot of personal experience but so far I am very happy with the car. Looks and performance are great.

Good car some short cuts on features

All good driving experience, except there is no glove box light or drivers side seat back pocket which is quite cheap for this SL AWD model.

I like this car

This is a great highway cruiser as it gets 40 mpg. I like the way it drives and like a lot about this car. It is a 2019 platinum. We traded in a 2015 Altima SV. That too was a good car.