2011 Nissan Altima Hybrid Consumer Reviews

2011 Nissan Altima Hybrid
Average based on 4 reviews

Excellent Car Best Mileage

by from Massapequa,NY on February 5, 2012

I have had this car over the past year and I have gotten better mileage the more I drive it. I always get more the EPA estimates. I get between 35-42 mpg on my NAH.

Used Altima hybrid

by from on February 6, 2013

Very good vehicle. The hybrid system works flawlessly. Havnt had a problem yet. Fun to drive the car. Just a little nervous about how long the batteriess will last.

best for gas mileage very nice

by from new york on August 20, 2011

i have this 2011 nissan altima hybrid for about 15 months best for gas mileage and very reliable love it if i have too i will buy

love my 2nd NAH

by from New Florence on November 15, 2011

purchased a 2011 nissan altima hybrid in august to replace my 2008 NAH. i never had a problem with my 2008, loved it, but the 4k cash back model yr end clearance and belief that NAH were to be discontinued influenced my move. anyways, the 08 and 11 are very similar, which in my mind is a good thing. there are very slight adjustments inside, a radio button is different here or there, steering wheel trimmed in black instead of silver, a little chrome around the gear shift. the biggest difference in my mind is that when the gas engine kicks on it is MUCH quieter than my 08. it is also much quieter running gas overall, my 08 was a bit noisy and not the most pleasant sounding. i get the same gas mileage, whih makes me very happy.Ne