2018 Nissan Armada consumer reviews

side view of 2018 Armada Nissan
Explore the 2018 Nissan Armada
Shop the 2018 Nissan Armada

Love this SUV

I went back and forth for a while between an Armada, QX80, Suburban, Yukon XL, and Expedition. I wanted a large SUV. I could not justify spending an extra $30k for the QX80, the Expedition felt like a 15-passenger van, and i hated the headlights on the Yukon XL (picky, i know). I had it narrowed down to the Suburban and Armada. Dollar for dollar, the Platinum Armada outshines the Suburban. For less money I got the fully loaded Armada. The major selling point was the spaciousness. It?s rare that I am in the back seat, but at 6?7? it is nice to have the option. This is one of the few vehicles (including the QX80) that I can ride as a passenger in the back. It is super stylish and has all of the bells and whistles.

Like driving on air!

Amazingly smooth ride and ease of maneuverability! Excellent quality at an affordable price. Very quiet ride and is a joy to drive! Family loves it!

2018 Armada I?ve never been more satisfied with a

My wife and I purchased our new 2018 Nissan Armada one month ago, we have never been so excited about a new vehicle in our entire lives. The ride is by far the most comfortable of any vehicle I?ve ever driven. The safety features are incredible. The reason for the purchase of a large SUV was because we now have seven grandkids

Safety system

Love that it has a top back up camera. It?s a lot of help when the view is being blocked and you can access the top view back up camera to get a much clear view.

Feeling Elite

This car is like driving a spaceship, in a good way. Sleek but practical and safe. The ride is amazing. As a mom, it has the perfect amount of space but I didn't have to go minivan! I love this car.

Jayson?s car

Great vihicle so far. First Nissan I ever owned. I have looked for a long time and finally found a great deal online. People were very nice

NISSAN Maxima

I just love my new Armand. I took a trip to Houston just to see how she does on the highway. And she purrs like a kitten. Just hope it?s a great as my.

love our new Nissan Armada

comfortable, good-looking, easy to clean, easy to drive, computer operational friendly, color of car impressive, three row car seating nice, especially with a push button to release operation of use

Love it

I like this vehicle so much I talk two friends into buying one. I love the interior. We got the Platium Reserve interior. I would recommend paying for the upgraded interior. It has tones of power and get pretty good gas mileage.

4th Armada love the new features in the 2018

Love just about everything about this new Armada. We got the platinum reserve so it has everything! i did not like the regular leather in the platinum but the two tone in the reserve is very nice. Still learning the tech- having trouble with the simultaneous playback/audio when trying to view both screens the same when not using head phones. There is a very annoying delay on one screen where the sound does not match up. i am sure there is a fix just haven't worked it out yet.