2015 Nissan Murano consumer reviews

side view of 2015 Murano Nissan
Explore the 2015 Murano Nissan
Shop the 2015 Murano Nissan

Quality Low Mileage Car

So far we like our Nissan Murano. It's a quality, low mileage car. It has enough room for comfort on local or long trips. We like the bells and whistles and enjoy driving it.

Very satisfied with overall performance and looks

Provides me with exactly what I needed at this time. The styling and performance are very good. This vehicle is used as a primary vehicle and we looked for styling and dependability.

Sweet ride

Handles very well, I’m a highway driver so I test drove it up to 85 mph and it was like driving a brand new car!

2.9

Not what I expected

I have owned this car since 2016 and it is probably the worse purchase of a vehicle I have ever made. I have spent over $7000.00 on mechanical issues this past year,2021. I own 2 other vehicles that has given me little to no trouble and each are 2006 vehicles. I would not recommend this vehicle to anyone nor the dealership I purchased it from....

We love this car!

I love this car and I would definitely purchase another one! It’s got everything I love in a car...it drives great, and gets great gas mileage.

Most reliable car I've owned

The car meets all my needs. Great looking style and has all the amenities I need in a vehicle. Smooth and comfortable ride with plenty of legroom, also holds a lot of cargo.

Nissan have won me over

This car is smooth , quiet and very roomy and nothing like the new car smell . I am in love with it 🥰 . Low miles , cpo certified

Best performing SUV I’ve driven

More luxury than my Highlander and far better gas mileage. Love the leather heated and cooled seating front and back. Driver assist features rock, especially adaptive Cruise control, blind spot monitors gives me assurance eon safety

Quality!!!

I wish I knew about this car in 2015, I would have bought it then and enjoyed it for 5 more years. I bought the Platinum model and have NO regrets.

3.3

It's not worthy

The gas usage is not as mentioned as advertised. They made some some make up on the car, so you will realize that when you have the first wash.