2015 Nissan Murano

Strong like but I Loved the Old model

by from mongomery al on August 14, 2017

The new adaptive cruise control and 360 camera features are amazing. but the interior is so much smaller than the old version. The back leg room is less so the kids feet and hitting my seat.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Second Murano I?ve owned

by from Los Angeles, CA on August 9, 2017

Absolutely love It! The seats are super comfortable, The Beautiful interior, the Bose Sound system could be a bit more clearer for the quality The performance is great CVT is a delight to drive

A comfort ride, and stylish.

by from Manassas, VA on August 6, 2017

While driving wind noise is low. A comfortable, very stylish interior. Also very stylish look from the exterior body. Have the tech package, 360 camera, bose system, very nice sound. Best value for the money.

I love my murano!

by on August 2, 2017

I love this vehicle. Nissan is a reliable brand. I had a maxima for 10 years and look forward to many more with my murano! The leather seats are so comfortable and the safety features are too notch. I don't know how I lived without it before. I love this vehicle for me and my 4 year old.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Love this car!!!

by from phoenix,az on July 14, 2017

This is the best vehicle I have owned. It is sharp and very comfortable, drives nice and is extremely reliable.

Wow, the most beautiful vehicle we have ever owned

by from Topeka, KS on June 19, 2017

This vehicle drives like a dream! The seats are so comfortable we hope Nissan starts a line of chairs! The interior is stunning! The body is so sleek and sporty!

The best family SUV

by from Holly Springs on June 14, 2017

This car is the third car in Murano family we owned so far. It completely meets our family needs. The exterior design is very modern and sleek and differentiate it from other cars. The 6-cylinder machine under the hood brings up so much power and the CVT transmission is one of the best in the class. The interior look and design is excellent. There is a plenty room for 5 people to have a comfortable seat. Also, plenty of cargo room in the back.

Head-turning crossover

by from Ontario, CA on May 22, 2017

The updated exterior and roomy interior leave little to be desired in this stylish crossover. The technology package with panorama moon-roof gives you the around-view monitor but the 2015 version lacks CarPlay/Android Auto and the infotainment features in this vehicle are sub-par considering the price tag.

Under $35K luxury segment

by from Columbus, OH on May 21, 2017

Stunning looking... no need to go for top level trims... base itself front /rear usb ports, 8 inch navigation, V6 engine, led light interior, turn by turn navigation, sporty seats, posh interiors........

Murano Rocks!

by from McAllen, Texas on May 11, 2017

Acceleration has gotten better with time, though might be attributable to actually using higher octane gasoline. I should have gotten all-wheel drive, as I was coming from Audi Q5, but front wheel drive model rides smoother. Friends and family always complimenting on the nice ride, and also like exterior styling. Murano has more room than Q5, and has a nicer interior (leather like material, nice lighting, and sleek panels). I don't like that is has low towing capacity, but I've sold my boat, so no big deal. I've owned it a year and a half, and have only had to change the oil and air filters. Oil changes are also much cheaper, than with Audi. AC works good, and radio system is OK for SV model. I've heard Platinum model has a better sounding system. Warning system beeps if it thinks I'm getting sleepy on the road (measures eyesight?) and also beeps if I'm getting too close to a car in front and not going the right speed. Usually I don't need these, but good to know they're looking out for me. The yellow warning light on side mirrors warning of vehicles in my blind spot gets a little annoying, but has probably come in handy a couple of times where I didn't actually look behind my shoulder. Overall, happy with the purchase. It's not a Lexus or one of those higher priced luxury SUVs, but you get more value with this one. Any more $ spent, and you're just spending on the brand, which is fine, if that's what you're looking for. Performance is better than good, though I couldn't rate it Excellent knowing that the Porsche and Jaguar SUVs probably have better performance. And again, at a much higher price, and with bad gas mileage. I average 24.6 mpg with the Murano with a V6 motor!

Our Expert Review: 2015 Nissan Murano