2019 Nissan Pathfinder consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Pathfinder Nissan
Explore the 2019 Nissan Pathfinder
Shop the 2019 Nissan Pathfinder

I Love My Pathfinder

I bought my Pathfinder Nov. 2019, I've had no problem with the way the truck runs, smooth ride, the only problem I've is my backup camera doesn't always work, it's just a black screen, so I just judge my back my the sensor beeps. That's my only problem so it get a thumbs up from me.

4.4

2019 Pathfinder SL Rock Creek Edition “Rocks”

I’ve had the 2019 Nissan Pathfinder SL Rock Creek Special Edition since October 2019 and I’ve loved it since the day I bought it. The Rock Creek Edition’s design is unique, attractive, and allot of bang for my buck. It is perfectly powered, and has better tow capacity than the Explorer, Pilot, and almost every other vehicle in this class I compared. -Only complaints: No apple Carplay navigation is useless without a Sirius subscription and having map data chip updated. -Leg room is what you expect from a truck tight

Perfect for family

Truck is great perfect for family handling all ok rooms 👌 and kids love the seat I height on it good enough for snow times best

Great so far

This SUV gets good mileage for a V6, is fairly quiet and comfortable. It comes with a lot of safety and convenience features. A lot of bang for the buck.

My 7th Nissan

Enough room for my family Love the heated and cooled seats Pulls my boat with ease Very easy to maneuver with the surround cameras Great car

1.7

DO NOT BUY A NISSAN!!! PERIOD!

I bought this car new and it has given me problems ever since... The corporate office is not very helpful either! Please trust me.... do not buy this car. You will be sorry.

Underrated in its class!

Just bought my 2019 Nissan Pathfinder 4WD SL. I didn't get the premium package (Couldn't find one) in So Cal. It has the most room in its class, especially third row seating. 2nd row has plenty of seating with recline and sliding rails. Its very comfortable. The infotainment is dated and unfortunately there is no apple car play or android auto, but I can connect my phone fine (via bluetooth or cable). I listen to my favorite Spotify playlist the same. The 360 camera is awesome! Every angle is covered and you can change the view when you park or drive. Its my favorite part of the vehicle and really comes in handy. I have the auto liftgate, tow package, and it also comes with a 12v plug for the 2nd row passengers so you can actually just bring your normal house charger for your laptop if need be. You won't need a travel charger and you can plug other household items, what's cool is you can turn it off with a switch. It has heated front and rear seats so that is a plus for my kids! It has plenty of power. It isn't a race car but you can feel the torque when needed; by all means it isn't slow. I'm not a fan of CVT transmissions in general, however, it's alright in this vehicle. You don't feel it hunting for gears and it shifts pretty smooth. I actually forget that it is a CVT transmission, so that's a plus. Also, I find it really quiet in the cabin and the engine roar doesn't bother me. I have really nice looking LED / HID headlights and DRLs. It does come with fog lights but they are your regular halogens. So... I plan on getting LED bulbs for them and I think we are good. Overall great vehicle and value for the money. It looks stout from the front and feels firm, planted, and strong.

Perfect Family Car

I wanted something newer with a few extra features and lower miles than what I had. This vehicle fit the bill as it was 3 years newer and had cleaner look.

4.4

A great SUV

This car checked all the boxes for comfort and style. Plenty of leg room from front to back. Lumbar support and several usb ports are a plus. Driving it is especially great in high traffic and rain. I love it!

2.9

I wouldn’t buy it again

I third row is very small. The trunk is also too small when the third row is up. There is a significant blind spot on the driver’s side windshield frame. I have had too many close calls.