2022 Nissan Pathfinder consumer reviews

• Value 3.7
  • Exterior 4.4
Explore the 2022 Nissan Pathfinder
Shop the 2022 Nissan Pathfinder

Knowledgeable and very professional employee

JR Castillo does an excellent job in demonstrating and explaining what are the benefits of the vehicle. He is well informed and made me feel well about the vehicle

4.0

Overpriced Pathfinder

Overpaid on purchase, now I can't sell to get out of high debt. The engine also has a tendency to shutoff when stopped at a red light, but starts back up. I was told this is normal.

1.0

Luxury price for a non luxury vehicle

First and foremost if you think this is a luxury vehicle, just stop and go somewhere else. My lease was ending on my luxury suv and was unsure of what I wanted. Nissan was essentially giving the pathfinder platinum away on the 18 month lease so I decided to try it. 1. They say they have this great digital cockpit, but it was designed by 4 year olds who watched to many fast and furious movies, No real way to get information on it, every time you start the car it changes the display, it's basically worthless and it looks so immature, not luxury at all. big useless red spinning guages? all the trouble to put in a digital screen and you cant really adjust the display or the color???? 2. the tech in general is horrible, the NAV is slow, Voice recognition for address's pretty much never works, you can NOT customize the nav screen display, unless you want yahoo sports or stocks? Also, no matter how many times you turn it off, the vehicle continuously turns on data sharing ????? 3. The start stop is horrible, shakes the car. 4. The parking button does not work properly, when you take your foot off the brake after putting the vehicle in park, it rolls forward and backwards at least 1' every time, NEVER had a car do this. 5. Acceleration of lack there of. This top of the line car is so underpowered... 6. The radar cruise control is very sketchy and sometimes does not see cars, it speeds up and slows down erratically with no "care for the fact that there is a passenger in the car". Makes me not use it as I don't feel safe. 7. Road Noise. HUGE ROAD NOISE Constant 8. auto door unlock. You have to repeatedly touch the door handle to make the door open, you are never really sure if it is locked or not... Honestly, it's all my fault, I should have driven it more. I just expected the top of the line nissan to actually be one. Maybe if you bought one for 20k it would be ok. but there are way better propositions for 52k.

3.0

Lemon

CVT transmission slipping. Wont go into gear. 19k miles. The rpms have risen as if the car was in neutral twice while driving. We were going to take it in and have it looked at, but looks like they will have to come pick it up. It will not go into gear at all now. This is the last Nissan I will buy. I am still waiting on the tow package in the mail and we bought it brand new.

BILL ROBERTSON NISSAN

I've loved my Nissan vehicles. I moved into the 2022 Pathfinder from the Murano. Love all the bells and whistle. Bill Robertson Nissan has taken care of me for years! And it gets good gas mileage.

4.0

Overall great car

We’ve only had the car 1 month. But the v6 engine although lacking in take off power is a reliable workhorse. We love the way it rides. Seats are comfortable and interior is very spacious. The technology in this vehicle is superb and has so many safety and driver convenience that it’s almost mind blowing. Now the interior does seem to me to be somewhat cheapish. In some areas that is. And the passenger side seat sits way to low with no adjustment to heighten it (for now at least. Overall so far we love the car. This is our second Nissan vehicle and we are very pleased with the brand.

2.0

Pathfinder Platinum model-

Love the car looks, and drive feel (except for vibration/rattle on any road not perfectly smooth) Good cargo space and safety features. For front passenger the seat height is horrible. I am 5' 9" and set the drivers seat about 3" higher than the passenger seat which has no adjustment. Nissan need to fix this for early adopters of this model (google and will see this is a big issue in forums). Fixed in the new models (2023), but if they do not fix this what issues will they not fix for future model issues? IF this is fixed would give SUV better rating. SUV also has road vibration/small rattle noise which is very disappointing for a $50K SUV

Destination Nissan Worth the Drive

Returning customer over multiple leases, before sale, after sale support top drawer; product consistent, reliable; dealership out of town and worth the drive; Josh, Mark and Adam deserve high marks from lease to lease

Give Serious Consideration to the Pathfinder!

I moved from Ford F-150 to the 2022 Pathfinder with delight! I had a Pathfinder about 20 years ago and the improvements in design and flexible seating and storage and cartage is incredible. Even in our time of high gas prices I am getting great gas mileage with an SUV. I am completely satisfied on every level with my '22 Pathfinder!