2016 Nissan Rogue consumer reviews

Explore the 2016 Nissan Rogue
Shop the 2016 Nissan Rogue
2.6

Buyer beware.

Bought this car new. Brakes make a clanking sound every time you step on them. Took it back to the dealership 5 times for this issue. Have owned many other vehicles in the past and NEVER had this problem. They replaced the brake pads 2 times, calipers and rear brake kit and it has not fixed the problem. Contacted Nissan consumer affairs and was told today by the regional manager in our area that this is a normal feature of the 2016 model and basically Nissan will do nothing to address it even though we are extremely unhappy with this‘normal feature’. If we would have known this, we would never have bought this car. Nissan doesn’t stand behind their products. Take your business elsewhere . I wish we had- we’ll never buy anything Nissan makes.

Very comfortable car ever. Thank

The car has plenty of leg room, very comfortable while driving. Great on gas . I love the look . My passages have enough room .

Great and economical vehicle.

Having 3 children, this vehicle fits all my needs, to and from work, taking the kids to school, everybody has plenty of room and comfort.

4.3

Prettiest car I have ever owned

This car handles exceptionally well. Its comfortable and I feel very secure. It is so pretty. I feel very proud to drive it and being seen getting out of it.

Reliable

Spacious. Great features. Handles well. I'm 4 years into driving this and I've put 50k on the odometer. I've kept maintenance up and it's been a nice compact SUV.

Good solid and reliable car

Bought my Rogue new and currently have almost 91,000 miles on it. It’s very reliable. The only complaint I have is an obnoxious clicking noise from the base of the drivers seat that Nissan told me would require an entire replacement, something that the extended warranty would not cover. Beyond that, I’m quite satisfied and would likely buy a Nissan vehicle again.

I like it.

I like it. It meets all of my driving needs. Trunk space, higher off the ground & a much better vehicle for our NY winters.

Great test drive in heavy traffic-Atlanta

Great peppy SUV-drove the SL so it was luxurious and fun to drive. Controls are easy, but, to be fair this would be my 4th Nissan, so I get their style and positioning! We will probably buy the SV version. If money was no object, I’d go for the SL model.

4.3

Enjoy it so far.

I have only had it for a coue of weeks. I do like the wide open view from the windshield. It smells like a new car even though it is 2016. Seems comfotable Not getting the gas mileage that was told it should get. Hoping to improve in that area.

The perfect everyday SUV!

I needed an SUV with AWD, good safety features, and wanted it to at least look nice. I looked really hard at Subaru Foresters (the years I wanted had reliability issues and didn't have a lot of features for what they were priced) and Toyota RAV4s (almost bought one but again, decided they were priced too high for the lack of interior features). Then, I looked at this car and realized it has it all. My SL has incredible safety features, drives like a tank in snow, has plenty of place for what I'd ever use it for, and has a REALLY sweet interior. It's not a sporty car, but it doesn't pretend to be. I think this car has hit an incredible sweet spot in terms of reliability, performance, and style and I'd recommend it to anyone looking for this kind of balance.