2019 Nissan Rogue consumer reviews

Explore the 2019 Nissan Rogue
Shop the 2019 Nissan Rogue
3.7

Used to be a Toyota Girl, but now Nissan

I was always a Toyota person, bought only Toyotas from my first car in the 80's until 2019. I love Toyota. But it was hard giving up my Toyota Prius hybrid 2019, as it had superior warning technology, and the gas mileage on the hybrid was outstanding, $11 every 3 weeks. It was an all wheel drive but I missed my 2004 Rav4 SUV. Bottom line, the Nissan does not have the technology warning signs that Toyota has. On Toyota, if you did not have your seat belt on, it would bing and bing louder and louder until you could not stand it, and put your seat belt on. The Nissan just beeps once, and no more. When backing up it does not warn me enough, and the image is hard to look at sometimes. The Nissan had me spending more on gas, from the 11 every three weeks, to 28-30 dollars every week to 2 weeks. I did not notice that there were no mats in the car until when I had it washed and detailed. So I had to buy the mats. I guess I will be with Nissan this time, as I am going on 69 and not planning on buying anymore cars (I hope). It gives good room, and drives well. I love my car, but wish it had better technology and gas milage. And Nissan will listen and work with you if you have any problems, I do love that about Nissan. They made me feel like a person.

3.1

RPM worries not work properly when stop at a light

I bought a Nissan Rogue 2019 and driving for about 3 years. Recently the Nissan have been acting really weird and scary. After stopped at light but not warning sign what so ever on the dash board

Great vehicle

I’ve always been a big fan of Nissan products I owned two Altimas at one time. So when one of my Nissan Altima‘s transmission went out I decided to check out the rogue. And it’s surpassed my expectations. I feel safe driving it. It had great handling. Awesome pick up and I love the all wheel drive feature. It had a really nice interior. Plenty of storage space. Cargo space is huge.

4.0

Loving it

Love the car. My only complaint would be the gas mileage. I wish it got better mileage. Had knee replacement surgery in the fall so was looking for a car that was easy to get in and out of. The Rogue worked fine.

Love driving it

I drive a tractor trailer for a living and people would think I wouldn’t want to drive any more on my time off but this little car gets up and goes and maneuver s like a champ and it fits me like a comfortable glove. I enjoy driving it even on my time off. I’ll have this car for a while.

Vechicle has best up to date safety features

Nissan Rogue SL very sporty looking and comfortable to drive in plus has great leg space front and back also trunk area has great space for carrying items . Excellent on fuel also 👍👌

Very Good SUV

This is a very reasonably priced SUV. With a 2.5 L engine, it’s faster than most vehicles to pick up speed quickly. The only issue I have with this car is that it does not have digital speedometer. It does have full Apple and Android Play to get GPS navigation. We love it.

VERY RELIABLE

This rogue is exactly what i wanted. It has all the safety features that i need. It is a gas saver a 4 cylinders that handles just like a 6.

2.0

Don't buy a Nissan Rogue !

Don't buy a Nissan Rogue! I made a mistake of buying one and a few years later it had a problem with an airbag. I went to a Nissan dealer and they told me that it's out of warranty and I had to pay $500 to fix it. I called Nissan Consumer Affairs and they told me the same thing. In my opinion, it's not a well made car if airbags go rogue in a few years and they make you pay to fix it.

All i wanted

The Nissan Rogue is the car i have been wishing buy and finally i was able to get it. The interior and exterior gives me goose bumps. I'm so in live with my baby.