2019 Rogue

2019 Nissan Rogue

2019 Nissan Rogue

Have You Driven the 2019 Nissan Rogue?

Best Car I've Ever Owned

by SS7535 from Toronto, Canada on Wed Feb 27 2019

Well thought out design and interior. Love how the back seats sit high so passengers don't feel like they are in a cave. Great handling and easy to drive whether your a shorty or a tall person. Lots to love!

Luv the rear storage

by carguy from Upstate NY on Sat Jul 13 2019

Articles on this vehicle seldom stress what's right about It. All too often you read, "It's not fun to drive", or the CVT is problematic. OK I've driven more responsive vehicles, this one tops out in practically. No it's not the fastest, it just gets good MPG's thanks to its CVT. The seats are supportive, comfortable and the interior is quiet. Simple as it may sound the divide-n-hide rear storage sold me on the Rouge. Over the years I've had numerous utility vehicles, put anything in the rear storage and who knows where it winds up? By lifting one half of the rear shelf you form two sections separated by a divider. Groceries are held in place, no worries about your eggs being scrambled on the way home. Simple but effective, you simply have to own one to appreciate how well this works and its multiple uses. In conclusion if you want performance, look elsewhere. For practically this is your baby!

Most spacious car I’ve ever owned and I love it.

by #1fan from Conroe, Tx on Sun Mar 10 2019

This car is perfect for me. I’m not a very tall person so when I asked for an SUV, I was able to find one perfect for me.

I love this Car

by MacTim from Palos Hills, IL on Sun Feb 10 2019

I upgraded from a 2011 Rogue. Love all the new tech and safety features. The new design is great inside and out. The ride feels smooth and quiet.

Exactly what we were looking For!

by wncpreacher from North Carolina on Wed Jul 15 2020

We recently purchase a used 2019 Nissan Rogue after doing an in depth study on all the SUV's for over a year. We picked the Rogue because you get the blindside monitor, automatic headlights, heated seat, etc in the Rogue SV without paying the extra cost like in the other name brand SUV's. I had our Rogue on the interstate in Atlanta and on top of the Great Smoky Mountain National Park and not one time have I heard a loud noise come from the powertrain or saw the engine struggle to accelerate like it said in some of the independent reviews that I read. Very smooth ride and has all the power we need. I tried to find fault in our Rogue after reading some of the negative reviews but I can't any fault. I can't speak for other years but the 2019 Nissan Rogue that we have is a solid affordable SUV.

Love it!

by ConnieB from Atlanta, GA on Mon Jun 10 2019

This car is perfect for my needs! My husband and I just returned from vacation and it comfortably held all our luggage, beach chairs, umbrellas and groceries. It was so comfortable on the 7+ hour drive. Gas mileage was incredible! The radio is super and we love the extended sunroof! I love having a small SUV!

Third Rogue I have owned and rally like them very

by Carol Mulholland from Manchester, Maine on Mon Apr 08 2019

I like the car it meets all my needs and then some . Very good in snow and winter weather rides very nicely recommend it highly

Happy with my Purchase!

by Linda from Roanoke VA on Tue Nov 26 2019

Love my new Nissan Rogue! It is very comfortable to drive. I love being a little higher up. With all-wheel drive I am not so concerned about winter weather. While I didn't think I needed all the bells and whistles they sure are fun!

Great All-purpose Vehicle

by Golfer Wannabe from Palm Harbor, Florida on Fri Jun 28 2019

I have found my Nissan Rogue to be a very functional, reliable, all-purpose vehicle, suitable for travel, going to the beach, getting groceries, picking up home repair materials and supplies, hauling my friends around with golf clubs to play golf, as well as going out for dinner with my wife.

We traded in a 2013 Honda CRV-L with navigation.

by FrankEliot from Plymouth, MA on Mon May 06 2019

A very fine vehicle with good looks, very good fuel economy for a SUV, decent performance, a smooth ride and fantastic technology. The safety features are outstanding and my wife loves the heated steering wheel, navigation system and remote start.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23

Our Take on the 2019 Nissan Rogue

The verdict:

Nearing the end of the road for this generation, the Rogue shows its age in interior design, media tech, loose driving dynamics and raucous CVT behavior.

Versus the competition:

It lacks the refinement of newer rivals but is still a roomy and comfortable choice. Styling updates and more active-safety tech keep the aging Rogue in the game.

The 2019 Nissan Rogue is paddling as fast as it can to keep up in the red-hot compact SUV race. Feature updates and new driver-assistance tech have helped it keep pace, and it remains a leader in roominess and comfort. But time is catching up with the Rogue, which was last redesigned for the 2014 model year, and fresher rivals are showing up with much better driving manners and higher-quality interiors.

Those demerits led the Rogue to finish seventh out of seven top-trim-level SUVs in our 2019 Compact SUV Challenge. That said, it wasn’t far off the pace in the closely matched competition, and while it didn’t lead in any categories, it was runner-up in several, including driver-assistance and safety... Read More