2022 Nissan Rogue consumer reviews

side view of 2022 Rogue Nissan
Explore the 2022 Nissan Rogue
Shop the 2022 Nissan Rogue

Super Design & Style on 2022 Nissan Rouge

I just bought this vehicle and love it. I had a 2020 and it is higher up and longer. I just love the new design. The console is open on bottom for storage. No push pedal for brake but a bottom you push and release. The styling outside is super. Love the smooth ride and performance with the turbo charge engine and better gas mileage.

So far, five stars

I bought this car and then two days later, put 3000 miles on it, to and from Florida to Maryland. I do not understand the poor(er) reviews. The cruise and navigation systems are outstanding as are the safety features. There is a lot of advanced gadgetry on this vehicle and it take some miles to understand and operate. Things like semi-autonomous steering, braking, and collision avoidance. Cool stuff.

3.1

2022 Rogue SV

Don’t care much for the new 3 cylinder engine: it’s noisy but has a lots of pep: don’t care for the shifter, good room for carrying things

1.9

Most uncomfortable vehicle EVER

Interior is poorly planned. Inconvenient Weird new controls are hard to use. Space wasting. Most uncomfortable car ever. The drivers seat encases you like you're trapped in a child's car seat. Can't move to get good visibility, yet None of the mirrors have good enough coverage and you cant move to check things! I feel very unsafe. Looks big on the outside yet my arm is actually squashed against the door. And my head is pushed forward by the headrest. No amount of adjusting the seat, headrest or mirrors can make this safe or comfortable!! I hate this vehicle! Im 5' and 110 so Im not too big for it.