2018 Nissan Rogue Sport consumer reviews

side view of 2018 Rogue Sport Nissan
Explore the 2018 Nissan Rogue Sport
Shop the 2018 Nissan Rogue Sport

Very nice and solid SUV

With all of the safety features and comfortable ride, I'm enjoying the Rogue Sport. The Rogue gets great mileage and looks great. The 360 camera view is wonderful.

A reliable car

I was wanting out of my current vehicle and it needed some work done. I went to O'Brien Nissan and ran into Chase. Him and the O'Brien team took care of me and got me into a 2018 Rogue Sport that meed my needs. Great experience!

So far reliable

It’s more than what I expected to get. The vehicle is very upgraded. Comfortable seats, beautiful interior. Runs smoothly, very well taken care of for a used vehicle

Great car

I did own the Rogue sport which I leased . When the lease was up I test drove the 2021 version and was still happy but intended to buy without spending as much . ( my previous car was fully loaded ) I would not be able to get all that for a purchase price . But I highly recommend the car to anyone

4.4

Great to drive...

Very happy with roomy front and back seats. Very impressed with the handling and just drove in a snow storm and got us home safe and sound. Great car.

An excellent car

I have owned this car for almost two years having bought it new in early 2019. It has been very dependable and I only recently realized what a great value it has been. I get 30 miles to the gallon overall. The extra features in my SV Model of the Rogue Sport including heated seats, lane warning system and numerous other features make it a great car to own. I recently realized when I considered buying a different make of car that I take the value and features for granted much of the time, but it has been a fine car for me. It is my second Rogue and fourth Nissan overall (not counting two Datsuns I have owned). I have always been satisfied with Nissan’s products.

Nice car

I love my car now all I nid is in there. Should recommend it to my friends and relatives as well. Nissan did great on this car

3.3

Great car but poor Manufacturer service

The interior is spacious enough to accommodate 4 adults but the boot space is severely limited. Can be a challenge when grocery shopping. The biggest challenge is service where a dealership lists a $5 oil change but charges $25 for labor. They also regularly add non needed service items which ups the cost and are sometimes just not done. Nissan USA is a sad excuse for Customer Service as the just dont respond.

4.1

Just bought it yesterday.

So far, I really like it. Test drove all kinds makes and models. Liked this one the best. Out of all the dealerships I visited, Zac Crocker of seelye ford/kalamaoo was the best to work with.

4.1

More Power than I thought

After reading poor power and transmission reports I feared taking "The Grapevine" (a mountainous terrain) fully loaded with 2 dogs 3 puppies and wife. I rented a larger SUV for this trek but then thought, why? Purchased car with 5K miles, now has less than 10K miles. Put continental tires, cancelled the SUV Rental, filled up with premium gas and ran "The Grapevine" . We drove without a problem 80-90 mph with ease! When I put in the Premium gas it did make a noticeable difference in power.