2018 Nissan Rogue Sport consumer reviews

Explore the 2018 Nissan Rogue Sport
Shop the 2018 Nissan Rogue Sport
3.9

Bad fan

I have a 2018 Nissan Rogue Sport. This week my fan totally quit on it. I called the nearest Nissan dealership to setup an date for the repair. I was told that it would be 3 to 4 months, since so many Rogues needs new ones. I asked has there been an recall on them, was told “Not yet”. Nissan really does need to correct this problem.

I love the car it’s and I would remand for anyone

I love my and it’s a great car and comfortable and good with gas and like the color and style drive nice good to have

great car

great car, I get 36 miles per gallon, and with the price of gas I am not complaining. Was going to trade it in for new one but I bought out lease because of the limited supply of cars, and they were all black interior and living on southern Nevada I did not want black interior.

Very nice and solid SUV

With all of the safety features and comfortable ride, I'm enjoying the Rogue Sport. The Rogue gets great mileage and looks great. The 360 camera view is wonderful.

A reliable car

I was wanting out of my current vehicle and it needed some work done. I went to O'Brien Nissan and ran into Chase. Him and the O'Brien team took care of me and got me into a 2018 Rogue Sport that meed my needs. Great experience!

So far reliable

It’s more than what I expected to get. The vehicle is very upgraded. Comfortable seats, beautiful interior. Runs smoothly, very well taken care of for a used vehicle

Great car

I did own the Rogue sport which I leased . When the lease was up I test drove the 2021 version and was still happy but intended to buy without spending as much . ( my previous car was fully loaded ) I would not be able to get all that for a purchase price . But I highly recommend the car to anyone

4.4

Great to drive...

Very happy with roomy front and back seats. Very impressed with the handling and just drove in a snow storm and got us home safe and sound. Great car.

An excellent car

I have owned this car for almost two years having bought it new in early 2019. It has been very dependable and I only recently realized what a great value it has been. I get 30 miles to the gallon overall. The extra features in my SV Model of the Rogue Sport including heated seats, lane warning system and numerous other features make it a great car to own. I recently realized when I considered buying a different make of car that I take the value and features for granted much of the time, but it has been a fine car for me. It is my second Rogue and fourth Nissan overall (not counting two Datsuns I have owned). I have always been satisfied with Nissan’s products.

Nice car

I love my car now all I nid is in there. Should recommend it to my friends and relatives as well. Nissan did great on this car