2023 Nissan Sentra consumer reviews

Explore the 2023 Nissan Sentra
Shop the 2023 Nissan Sentra
4.0

Be aware

Car is beautiful I have the metalic orange. Already 5000 miles and i stared to have problem with the cameras. took it to service and to correct the cameras malfunction. Dealer cannot fix it and will order a new one. after that then the car starting to have more problems, sunroof won't open all the way, navigator screen become black and yesterday was driving to Cleveland the usb port stop working soddenly. In addition to that I took my car to my mechanic to check my car with the computer and he found that there are 3 error code, appointment with Nissan service on Tuesday.

Sentra is a baby Altima

Great all around car great gas mileage sporty look two tone paint, nice wheels, smooth ride, interior is roomy and spacious, the trunk has allot of room too

Great upgrade car

It's a great car, I came from a 2013 Toyota Corolla with 190,000 mi on it. I may be slightly biased but it's very quick and sips gas. If you're looking for a transportation vehicle, I would totally recommend this. It's a beautiful car with lots of technology and very stylish exterior.

Best Road Trip!

Gates Gets It Again! My daughter and I just went on our first multi-state road trip and it was awesome! One of the reasons behind this was that we drove my brand new Nissan Sentra! Thanks Martin, Chris, Ryan & Team!

2023 Nissan Sentra

I love my brand new 2023 Nissan Sentra! Thank you to Steve Boxrud for working with me and getting me a comfortable monthly payment. He was knowledgeable and very kind! Had a very pleasant experience with everyone at Nissan Daytona!