2024 Nissan Sentra consumer reviews

• Exterior 5.0
Explore the 2024 Nissan Sentra
Shop the 2024 Nissan Sentra

2024 Sentra SV with All Weather Package

Bought the 2024 SV model. Black interior and exterior. All weather package included. Remote start is very nice. Heated seats and heated steering wheel work well. Passenger and driver can individually control the heat/air conditioner for their side of the car, which is nice. Front floor mats have hooks to keep them in place. Center console has a huge storage compartment. The blind spot warning light and the vibrating steering wheel when you drift from your lane are helpful. 4 wheel disc brakes are included. 6 speaker stereo with free 3 month trial Sirius Radio is included. Corded Apple Car Play works great. USB A and USB C compatible. USB A charge port for rear seat passengers as well. I think as long as you don’t try to drive like a race car driver, and perform scheduled maintenance, this will perform well for many years. The idle start/stop function can be overridden, thank goodness, because I get better gas mileage when I have that turned off. I push the ECO button on as well, and have gotten up to 39 mpg so far. And if you are like me and don’t want to hear the obnoxiously loud car honk when you lock it, you can program your remote to override that too! This car is quiet and has a good ride for the price point. I paid about 24,900. This includes some dealer add-ons like lifetime powertrain warranty.

3.0

Auto start/stop feature is not good.

To our surprise, the car came with a feature that we do not like, which is the Auto start/stop. This feature was not listed in the sticker nor in the website. Nissan does not provide a way to disable it permanently, which makes matters worse as we feel that the company is forcing us to use it. We certainly would like to be able to choose and to be forced into a feature.