NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2008 Titan

2008 Nissan Titan

2008 Nissan Titan

4.4

Have You Driven the 2008 Nissan Titan?

Overall Good Truck

by busterusaf from Abilene, TX on Wed Dec 31 2008

Pros: Smooth, powerful engine. Well matched transmission. Precise, perfectly weighted steering. Confident handling with minimal body roll. Excellent brake feel. Cons: Body flex. Interior sqeeks & rattles. Fuel economy (as compared to similarly equipped vehicles).

Awesome truck!!

by scubaman from New Mexico on Thu Jan 13 2011

I have had this truck for 2 1/2 years. It has 45,000 miles on it with 12,000 towing a #9000 travel trailer. Power to spare, tows great! Even on 8% grades with the wife, 2 kids and a big dog inside, I had no issues.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Best truck I've owned

by Derby City Titan from Derby City, USA on Sat Oct 17 2009

Titan's have a loyal following for a good reason. Powerful, comfortable,unique features and made in America by Americans. Only negative is the trade off of gas milage for power. Horsepower and torque use more gas. Published horsepower ratings are comparitively low because they are taken at the rear wheels and most are taken from the back of the motor. If you are considering a Titan, GO DRIVE ONE. You'll feel and see instantly why the Titan stand head, shoulders, and tailgates above the rest. Most satisfying vehicle I've owned in 30 years.

Don't think about it, just do it.

by Rage from Eagle Mountain, Utah on Wed Oct 05 2011

Among the many automobiles I have had the privilege or owning and/or driving, the Nissan Titan is in my top 3. if you were to break the term "Automobiles" into its applicable subcategories, such as "Truck", "Sedan", "Sports car", etc., It would be my absolute favorite truck. Nothing even comes close in the gasoline category. Very comfortable, very powerful. We initially chose the Titan over other trucks because its cab is spacious, and we can fit the whole family; the bed is deep and can hold all our cargo; and it is powerful, and can pull all our toys. Best truck you can get.

08' Titan SE

by TitanFan from Birmingham on Fri Mar 06 2009

I purchased my Titan in July of 08' I was not looking for a new truck but the Titans features and price sold me. This is as solid a truck as I have ever owned, the ride is far superior to my Silverado, with plenty of room and comfort for 5 adults it's fun to drive again, thanks Nissan.

Second one the best

by designbo from augusta Ga on Tue Jul 20 2010

This is my sccond titan. First 05. This one is awesome. Great preformance,styling, and best of any in class. Anyone looking for something else is making a very big mistake. Have the LE version and so nice to ride in. Superior performance and just a great truck. Have 25,000 miles on it and have had a couple very minor issues. Don't be fooled by the others.

Great Truck

by driver dude from TN on Sat Nov 29 2008

I purchased a 2008.5 LE 4x4 Crew Cab. It has power to spare and drives better than some of the cars I've owned. I have run 3K miles on it with no problems whatsoever. I read a lot about previous brake issues, but they seem to have gotten it right this time. I use it to tow my ski boat and it doesn't even feel like you have anything hooked up. The one thing I wish they would have added is a 110v outlet in the bed for tailgating, etc. They do have the cig. plug in the bed, but I wish it had a real "plug". The only other thing would be a back up camera, but this truck is outstanding.

Uses car for Towing

Detroit needs to take a lesson from Nissan

by Spartan from Grants Pass OR on Wed May 15 2019

Im a blue collar mid aged construction worker who bleeds red white and blue. I understand things dont always work out and as many americans do, we make the best of it and look foward to briter days. I was raised on the work force of detroit pick ups; always looking for a friend in Mo. Par had become acceptable by the time the work force called my number. So like any young man with good intentions I grabbed my finest bowtie and headed to work. Unfortunately my bowtie was cutting it so i set out to find a new look. It came as a big surprise that low and behold the trucknof my dreams didnt come from Detroit but from the far west and ascmuch as it bothered me the grin on my face from driving my Titan kept it a secret. Performance, power, dependability, legroom, and all out class for the working man. True story!

Great 4x4 truck

by DebbieT from Shawnee, KS on Mon Aug 07 2017

This truck has carried me through 8 years of winter storms, summer rains and backroad campouts. I've slept in the bed and basically lived out of the cab. Engine is strong and tranny is tight. Under a load, she digs in and pulls like a champ. This truck makes me smile.

Uses car for Towing

truck finatic

by truck finatic from phoenix,az on Fri May 13 2011

a nice truck to carry the family around in. to go camping with, do moving,. hauling, it just a everyday good truck

1 2 3 4

Our Take on the 2008 Nissan Titan

Pickup truck buyers have given the Nissan Titan a lukewarm response since its introduction in late 2003, in part because of the limited model range: The Titan offered no V-6 engine or single-cab configuration, and its bed maxed out at just 6.5 feet long. For 2008, buyers finally have the option of an 8-foot bed, which most other pickups offer. Unfortunately, a V-6 and single cab version are still MIA, which means the cheapest trim level costs some $8,000 more than a base Chevy Silverado or Ford F-150. Throw in a spotty reliability record, and the Titan doesn’t seem headed for widespread appeal anytime soon.

The Basics
In ascending order, trims include the XE, SE, PRO-4X and LE (see a side-by-side comparison with... Read More