2017 Titan

2017 Nissan Titan

#9 Most Popular Truck
2017 Nissan Titan

Have You Driven the 2017 Nissan Titan?

Titan XD

by BK from Queensbury,ny on Fri Mar 17 2017

This is the most comfortable truck and it doesn't give up towing or carry capacity to get there. It is truly a 3/4 ton truck sold as a 1/2 ton.

When it's not in the shop, I love it!

by Bconk73 from Cleveland, OH on Wed Oct 11 2017

2017 Crew Cab SV 4x4...It's a great looking truck and loaded with features. Unfortunately, I think I drew the short straw in the quality department...in under 1000 miles and less than 3wks, I have had it in the shop for an issue with the front suspension 4 times now. Apparently it made it through production and QC without the strut assembly being installed correctly. Actually, to be more precise, it was installed with several parts of the assembly MISSING! I am currently at the mercy of Nissan Consumer Affairs for a resolution, who, other than graciously agreeing to cover the repairs under the warranty, is unwillingly to do anything extra to make things right. Next stop is likely the ever streamlined arbitration process.

Does not recommend this car!!

I LOVE NISSAN

by Maurice from Plattsburgh NY on Thu Apr 06 2017

I really loved my 2014 titan sv extended cab, then I bought my 2017 titan sv....SPEECHLESS!!!!! TOTALLY AMAZING:) test drive one and you will see.

So far...This is the best truck I have ever owned!

by Americandodo from Umatilla, Oregon on Sun Apr 01 2018

I have owned the 2017 Nissan Titan XD (Pro-4X with Cummins) for about 5 months now, and it is fantastic! It is very tough, comfortable, and huge inside! The thing also gets up and scoots, but I do plan to get the Scorcher chip to kick it up another 60HP and 100 LBS Torque (doesn't void warranty). Anyway, I actually went from a Nissan Frontier (2008) to this Titan, and I am VERY pleased. I loved my Frontier as it pulled our little 21' travel trailer around surprisingly well for a smaller truck, but I wanted more, and the Titan delivers MASSIVELY! You do not even know you are towing something with this new Titan, and the thing rides like a Cadillac. So what would the biggest downside be??? I would say fuel economy. With stop and start driving in town, I get about 14-15 mpg and on the Freeway about 19...The funny thing is there is a sweet spot and if you drive from about 40-60mph this thing can get upwards of 25mpg (no joke)...But it seems when you pass the 60-65mph range the economy drops like a rock down to about 19mpg (which to me is not bad considering my Frontier didn't get that much on a good day, HAHAHA). Overall, I am VERY impressed with the style, performance (still plan to upgrade as mentioned above), ride comfort, and even the mileage which did not meet my expectations is still quite good! Yes you know you are driving a pickup when you drive this thing, but that is what it is...right? Being the only truck in the 5/8 ton truck category...You get the best of both worlds...A smooth riding truck that looks great, but a towing capacity of over 11,000 lbs! Plus decent mileage. Don't test drive one unless you want to buy one...I tried one, and I never looked back, HAHAHA. One more plus is that it is a real head turner, and you will be one of the few guys/gals around who have one, so you do not have to mistake your Chevy with the 200 others in the Grocery store parking lot.

Appleton

by Bill Appleton from on Sat Apr 15 2017

Nice truck. I think this truck competes very well with Ford 150 or Chevy 1500. The engine had a nice response and smoorh gears. The back seat is riomy and the seats are comfortable.

Wow! I?m sold even more on the New Titan!

by JC from Florida on Fri Dec 08 2017

I?ve never owned a Titan, but this new style was too good not to take a look. I?m so glad I did! I?ve owned all truck brands and so far this seems to be the best. Plus 5 yr 100k btb warranty! This 5.6 V8 is more responsive than my old F150 3.5L eco boost. So far I?m loving the new Titan!

TitanResrv4x4plat2017

by ChipC from Gallatin,TN on Wed Apr 26 2017

Quality fit & finishes, with a lot of great standard features. Owned less than a month and check engine light is on so already a electrical/mech issue. Disappointing since this is the same engine Infiniti uses for their Q80 SUV. Happy with everything else about the Titan.

I love this Titan

by Abrahamseven from Fruitland Idaho on Wed May 24 2017

This Titan is the best one yet . I have owned 2 of them and the improvements over the years are very exciting. Handling, ride,power interior, and the 4 door is great. I haven't had it long but so far I like what I got. Will give a more in depth review as I get more miles on it. Don't get me wrong,I really liked my past two Titans a 2004 and a 2012, both very good trucks.

Uses car for Towing

SUPERB RIDE

by like to drive from Billings, Mt on Sat May 13 2017

Stylish, comfortable, easy handling, great sound system, easy viewing, best truck warranty available, running boards for easy access, no sun roof is a drawback

Very pleased customer

by First Time Pick-up Trunk owner from Burlington, NJ on Tue Jun 20 2017

I have had my Titan for three weeks and I'm very happy the overall performance . This vehicle is easy to handle and has the look and the style that clearly put it in a class by itself. I never thought I would own a pick-up. But , I have to say that it's turning to be the best vehicle purchase I could have made.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Our Take on the 2017 Nissan Titan

The verdict:

Thirteen years after its introduction, the Nissan Titan half-ton full-size pickup truck has received its first redesign as a 2017, and it gets closer than ever to the market leaders with cab and bed-length options it previously lacked.

Versus the competition:

For the first time in its relatively short lifespan, the Nissan Titan competes on equal footing with the major pickup players, but simply offering what the other guys have is not likely to pull buyers away from their favorites.

Unlike any of the other full-size pickup trucks — the Ford F-150, Chevrolet Silverado 1500, Ram 1500, GMC Sierra 1500 and Toyota Tundra — Nissan has a two-pickup strategy: one called the Titan XD, which debuted in 2016 and is built on a bigger and stronger platform, and the lighter-duty offering we review here, the Nissan Titan half ton. The XD can carry and tow heavier loads, and it offers a turbo-diesel 5.0-liter V-8 Cummins as well as a gas V-8. The two are built on the same production line in Canton, Miss., and currently offer single and crew cabs as well as different bed lengths. A King Cab will be joining the lineup soon.

Exterior & Styling