NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2017 Titan

2017 Nissan Titan

2017 Nissan Titan

Have You Driven the 2017 Nissan Titan?

Titan XD

by BK from Queensbury,ny on Fri Mar 17 2017

This is the most comfortable truck and it doesn't give up towing or carry capacity to get there. It is truly a 3/4 ton truck sold as a 1/2 ton.

So far...This is the best truck I have ever owned!

by Americandodo from Umatilla, Oregon on Sun Apr 01 2018

I have owned the 2017 Nissan Titan XD (Pro-4X with Cummins) for about 5 months now, and it is fantastic! It is very tough, comfortable, and huge inside! The thing also gets up and scoots, but I do plan to get the Scorcher chip to kick it up another 60HP and 100 LBS Torque (doesn't void warranty). Anyway, I actually went from a Nissan Frontier (2008) to this Titan, and I am VERY pleased. I loved my Frontier as it pulled our little 21' travel trailer around surprisingly well for a smaller truck, but I wanted more, and the Titan delivers MASSIVELY! You do not even know you are towing something with this new Titan, and the thing rides like a Cadillac. So what would the biggest downside be??? I would say fuel economy. With stop and start driving in town, I get about 14-15 mpg and on the Freeway about 19...The funny thing is there is a sweet spot and if you drive from about 40-60mph this thing can get upwards of 25mpg (no joke)...But it seems when you pass the 60-65mph range the economy drops like a rock down to about 19mpg (which to me is not bad considering my Frontier didn't get that much on a good day, HAHAHA). Overall, I am VERY impressed with the style, performance (still plan to upgrade as mentioned above), ride comfort, and even the mileage which did not meet my expectations is still quite good! Yes you know you are driving a pickup when you drive this thing, but that is what it is...right? Being the only truck in the 5/8 ton truck category...You get the best of both worlds...A smooth riding truck that looks great, but a towing capacity of over 11,000 lbs! Plus decent mileage. Don't test drive one unless you want to buy one...I tried one, and I never looked back, HAHAHA. One more plus is that it is a real head turner, and you will be one of the few guys/gals around who have one, so you do not have to mistake your Chevy with the 200 others in the Grocery store parking lot.

I LOVE NISSAN

by Maurice from Plattsburgh NY on Thu Apr 06 2017

I really loved my 2014 titan sv extended cab, then I bought my 2017 titan sv....SPEECHLESS!!!!! TOTALLY AMAZING:) test drive one and you will see.

Wow! I’m sold even more on the New Titan!

by JC from Florida on Fri Dec 08 2017

I’ve never owned a Titan, but this new style was too good not to take a look. I’m so glad I did! I’ve owned all truck brands and so far this seems to be the best. Plus 5 yr 100k btb warranty! This 5.6 V8 is more responsive than my old F150 3.5L eco boost. So far I’m loving the new Titan!

Best truck I've ever owned.

by Darrick from Canada from Kamloops BC on Fri Oct 12 2018

Well for starts it's been two years and not one thing has ever gone wrong. So used to dodge, Chevy and Ford trucks where I was constantly back to the dealership to work all the bugs out. Dodge was the worst.

Appleton

by Bill Appleton from on Sat Apr 15 2017

Nice truck. I think this truck competes very well with Ford 150 or Chevy 1500. The engine had a nice response and smoorh gears. The back seat is riomy and the seats are comfortable.

I love this Titan

by Abrahamseven from Fruitland Idaho on Wed May 24 2017

This Titan is the best one yet . I have owned 2 of them and the improvements over the years are very exciting. Handling, ride,power interior, and the 4 door is great. I haven't had it long but so far I like what I got. Will give a more in depth review as I get more miles on it. Don't get me wrong,I really liked my past two Titans a 2004 and a 2012, both very good trucks.

Uses car for Towing

Great new body style

by Wavemaker from San Antonio on Mon Jul 09 2018

Love at first sight. we were shopping for my wife's rouge but were not ready to purchase yet . We had already been at the dealer for about 3 hrs selecting which package/ color we were going to purchase. We were walking with the salesman towards the front and there it was .. I asked salesman ...."What is that?" he said its the new Titan.... My jaw dropped. I hadn't seen that body style at all. I was a pearl blue crew cab sv package. I didn't even take it for a test drive! I knew that it probably had a great ride and just by looking at that interior I was starry eyed. Well a few hrs later it was mine. Sorry Hun I stole your thunder... I have owned Fords , Chevy's , Jeep but this one has been the best most enjoyable, comfortable truck I've owned. I love everything about the truck, just seems to have a problem cooling down on really hot days(95 degrees plus) if vehicle is not moving. Other than that I do get alot of compliments such as "Now that's a truck!" makes my heart sing! We tow an 18' boat with ease.

Best value for the price

by BiggerBrat from Springfield, PA on Sat Mar 10 2018

Nissan had discounted these trucks almost $11K. My 2009 Nissan Frontier had been the best truck I've ever owned and I needed a larger truck.This truck has all the bells and whistles and rides like a luxury car. This is our 3rd Nissan product and we're very pleasedwith our Nissan vehicles. I'm really pleased with this truck in every category. Its sharp looking and when you need the power, its there with a throaty rumble of the exhausts pipes. A much better value in comparison of other trucks that cost a lot more and had a LOT less to offer. AWESOME truck.

Uses car for Towing

SUPERB RIDE

by like to drive from Billings, Mt on Sat May 13 2017

Stylish, comfortable, easy handling, great sound system, easy viewing, best truck warranty available, running boards for easy access, no sun roof is a drawback

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Our Take on the 2017 Nissan Titan

The verdict:

Thirteen years after its introduction, the Nissan Titan half-ton full-size pickup truck has received its first redesign as a 2017, and it gets closer than ever to the market leaders with cab and bed-length options it previously lacked.

Versus the competition:

For the first time in its relatively short lifespan, the Nissan Titan competes on equal footing with the major pickup players, but simply offering what the other guys have is not likely to pull buyers away from their favorites.

Unlike any of the other full-size pickup trucks — the Ford F-150, Chevrolet Silverado 1500, Ram 1500, GMC Sierra 1500 and Toyota Tundra — Nissan has a two-pickup strategy: one called the Titan XD, which debuted in 2016 and is built on a bigger and stronger platform, and the lighter-duty offering we review here, the Nissan Titan half ton. The XD can carry and tow heavier loads, and it offers a turbo-diesel 5.0-liter V-8 Cummins as well as a gas V-8. The two are built on the same production line in Canton, Miss., and currently offer single and crew cabs as well as different bed lengths. A King Cab will be joining the lineup soon.

Exterior & Styling