2019 Nissan Titan consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Titan Nissan
Explore the 2019 Nissan Titan
Shop the 2019 Nissan Titan

Excellent Truck

This is my second Nissan Titan that I have owned an I love it. A good heavy vehicle that is very reliable, roomy, handles great, great styling and has the power. I still have my original 2004 Titan with 267.000 miles on it which is still running good and has never let me down once. How much more reliability can you ask for then that.

4.3

Cylinder 7 blew at 29k miles

I love my titan but I'm also disappointed in it. Around 22k miles I noticed a slight tick coming from the driver's side of the engine. Was told by nissan it was my air conditioning system turning on. It continued getting louder. When I had it in for its 25k service again I was assured it was nothing. Before I got to the 30k service at 29k miles it sounded like a diesel truck. FINALLY nissan acknowledged my concerns when I took it in and told them forums suggest cylinder 7 as being the problem. Sure enough cylinder 7 was prematurely worn out. Nissan rebuilt not replaced my engine and they had my truck for 2 months! Now the transmission is slipping at low speeds.

Best truck we've owned.

Love the Titan Platinum Reserve. Nice ride, has all the bells and whistles. Love the look and color. Very comfortable for a truck. A great vehicle all the way around.

Great new truck!

Have only owned for 3 days but so far so good! Love the look and all the options! Gets decent gas mileage and has plenty of power.

Better then my 2012 Dodge Ram Sportsman Edition

Was looking to buy a 2019 Dodge Rebel, Dealer did not want to give me what I wanted for my 2012, It had low miles and excellent shape. And dodge reduced their warranty from 5 yrs. to 3 yrs. looked at the Fords and Chevys, Toyota trucks. Did not like them. Nissan was the last thing I looked at And then Really looked at it, The model I bought is a 2019 Pro4X, In Moab Orange, with Gunmetal trim, All Leather interior, Spray in bedliner, cargo restraint system, Loaded very nice, The Dodge Rebel had NONE of these features AND They were the same Price ! The Nissan has the 5 year warranty, and Money for value, I Chose the Nissan! I now at this time have 7000 some miles on it and Love It! If this truck would have a Center Console shifter like my 2012 Dodge It would be the Perfect truck!

Nissan titan midnight edition love it

It’s a great truck I enjoy driving it so does my family I bought it because I was one of the truck a great truck for the price I paid

I love this truck. Throaty sound, plenty power,

This truck has style, enough power, throaty sound. It has enough tech without being complicated. I test drove Ford and Toyota. Both were good but this truck just “felt right”.

love my truck

I purchased my truck from Woodfield Nissan and have never been so happy with a car purchase in my life, They gave me a killer deal on the truck and the financing. I am now a customer for life!

Quietist truck I have driven.

I had a 2015 F-150 King Ranch and this 2019 Titan gets better fuel mileage it also rides better and is quieter then the Ford. Truck feels solid. I was a Ford guy now the Titan is growing on me and it's my new go to Truck.

Good looking truck, very comfortable and smooth on

The dealership put on a 3 inch lift. The truck rides so smoothly and you have great visibility and it fits in the garage. Powerful engine. You can not feel the transmission shift. Awesome truck