2020 Titan

5 out of 5 stars Comfort
5 out of 5 stars Value for the Money
5 out of 5 stars Performance
5 out of 5 stars Exterior Styling

Have You Driven the 2020 Nissan Titan?

Best Kept Secret

by Brad from Crestview on Mon May 11 2020

I don’t know why this is not a best selling truck. The new 2020 refresh has made this a great vehicle. The safety features, performance, and really nice interior set it apart, especially considering the price being much better than the competitors.. You need to take a look at this truck!

Uses car for Towing

Just purchased and so far very pleased.

by Titan 1 owner from Goose Creek sc on Sun May 10 2020

The pick up has a lot of features and little extras that make it an excellent truck to own and operate. The vehicle rides and handles great. It has the pulling power to handle the heavy loads and an excellent sound system.

A great truck you probably don't know about...

by BrianPC from Townsend MA on Fri Jun 19 2020

I have owned 3 Titans over 14 years. They are great trucks. All of them have been very reliable and fun to drive. I have driven Fords, Chevys and Dodges, and they are all good trucks, but for value and content, it is hard to beat the Titan. My new one launches strongly and confidently from the get go and it sounds so great! I love the V8 burble sound from the exhaust. It sounds more like a sports car than a truck. My only complaint is that I like to put my arm on the window sill while driving, and it is a hard piece of plastic. I would like a softer material to rest my arm on. Other than that small gripe, this is a great truck and I highly recommend it to others. I also get compliments because it is not very common. It is the truck that not many people drive and it looks awesome in PRO 4 X trim.

Stop listening to “car reviewers “

by Erock from Wilmington , NC on Thu Dec 03 2020

This truck has a better power train than all it’s competitors. I know this because I have owned a Tundra, Ram, F150, and Silverado all in the past 5 years. I trade vehicles often and I see myself keeping this one for the long haul. I have a 2021 (same as 2020) Pro 4x with all the boxes checked. The engine is a peach , and combined with the 9 speed that always seems to be in the right gear, the truck feels extremely responsive anytime you touch the gas. The pano sunroof is awesome, the seats are by FAR the most comfortable of any vehicle I’ve owned , the fender audio is so crisp and full. Love the old school column shifter and the old school hydraulic steering (electric steering feels so fake with no feedback). The stock exhaust puts other trucks to shame along with the manual leveling led headlights that light up the road. You can get one for $10k of sticker making it the best deal in the segment as well , provided you can negotiate. The only con is the suspension is horribly tuned by Nissan . Rebound dampening falls short and is apparent when going over speed bumps . I intend to remedy this by installing 2.5 inch shocks as opposed to the bilstein 4600s that Nissan fit from the factory. Bilstein 6100 fixes the excessive motion after impacts and there is a YouTube video demonstrating the difference. Gas mileage could be better but it’s a 6,000 lb truck with a large v8, that isn’t changing. Highly recommend shopping the titan when looking at full size trucks , the 5yr 100k mile bumper to bumper warranty is untouchable.

Best full size truck period! Value and warranty!!!

by Mr. review from BonAqua TN on Sat Jun 27 2020

All I can say is WOW! If you haven’t given the Titan a try your not being fair to yourself. I had a 2018 midnight pkg. and loved it but, decided to test drive the newly refreshed model. Nissan nailed it to me not even what I considered the best truck on the market the RAM has now got some competition. Do yourself a favor and test drive one, It’s ok to be brand loyal but, this truck is amazing and just might change your mind.

SO MUCH BETTER!

by Hodgelicious from Los Ranchos, NM on Thu Nov 12 2020

Been driving Nissan products for 3 decades. Our new 2020 Titan Platinum is the 2nd Titan and 6th Nissan truck. As compared to our 2017 Titan, which we LOVED, this truck is so much better! The exterior styling is superior, interior styling is night and day. The 9" touch screen is very clear and quick. The 9 speed transmission has increased our MPG's by about 2, from 13.5 to 15.8 on the first 500 miles we've driven. I didn't expect to see as big of a difference between the two trucks as we have. From the little details to the big things, this truck has improved 100%! We have zero regrets buying it and couldn't be happier!

Almost but not quite

by Busybee from Corpus christi on Fri Apr 17 2020

This truck is besutiful in baja storm and the pro x package adds to it. I didn't think it fit our family but it was fun test driving

Nissan Titan A Great Deal

by Gus101 from St. Louis, MO on Sat Jul 11 2020

I was looking for a good truck for light duty needs and a friend referred me to Nissan. The deal was much better than my local Chevrolet Dealer and I like what they have done with this truck.

Titan S L 4x4

by Patandjim from Panama city beach FL on Fri Aug 21 2020

Never owned a Titan always Dodge customer but after looking at this vehicle we were converted. The warranty is the best out there. The look and performance is outstanding.

Everything you need!

by ArtG from Scranton, Pa on Sat Oct 31 2020

This car did not overwhelm me with too many bells and whistles. It met what we needed and all of the controls were straight forward and easy to use.

1 2