2017 Nissan Versa

Great car

by from Grand Prairie, tx on April 14, 2017

Love this car. I would definitely tell a friend to buy this car gray car. Nissan Versa. Drives like a dream

The most comfortable car I ever sat on.

by from dallas,tx on March 22, 2017

A low cost vehicle with great millage to the gallon. Very roomy as well as comfortable seats. A/C and heating works great

Low gas save money and NEW

by from Santa Ana, CA on March 27, 2017

I'm so excited about my new car. It's a brand new and the technology in it is just amazing. I got a great deal with this car so it's gonna save me a lot of money

Nissan versa is great

by from on March 28, 2017

Great car. I Bought it new and never had issues. The Manual handling is very clean. Its a Very reliable car with Great exterior and interior design. Its Extremely roomy and spacious inside. They definitely tested this car out for comfort and reliability.

nissan Versa

by from Columbia TN. on April 6, 2017

This is the 2nd time in over a year, we have purchased another nissan versa, a very good reliable car, also good on gas .

Reliable and Very Nice

by from Cincinnati, Ohio on May 8, 2017

I got this car in October 2016 and since I have gotten it, it has been very reliable. It's good on gas and honestly, I haven't had any issues with it. I do have a few things that I dislike about the car. For it to be a 2017 and not have automatic windows and locks is a pain honestly. I feel like 2017 cars should have automatic everything, but that is just my opinion. Also, the car is super light. If I'm driving on the highway going more than 65 and it's windy, it feels like the car is being moved side to side. Other than those two issues, I absolutely love this car. It's a great car to use back and forth to work and school and just day to day life.

2017 Nissan Versa

by from Hampstead, Md on January 9, 2017

If I listened to what all the reviewers say I wouldn't have bought one, But surprisingly this little car has good pickup, plenty of room a smooth ride and great gas mileage.

Worst car ive evered owned

by from Sunlakes on March 22, 2017

To many regerts to list when you drive the car over 50 miles a hour it pulls you all over the highway no power when you very first take off

Passable

by from MD on April 29, 2017

The engine is rougher than I expected, and the brakes could use some smoothing out.. But for the price I guess you cannot expect too much. All in all, I don't think I could have done better with another product.

Barbara K

by from PORT ST LUCIE, FL on March 30, 2017

Sutherlin Nissan hit one out of the ball park for me. I tried to purchase a vehicle at Infiniti of Stuart. One with over 110K miles. Never happened and had to fight to get my deposit back. Sutherlin made the deal happen with a car with only 10 miles that I love and can transport my grandson. It was a great experience... They have the "Pay it forward" attitude to help others. Would recommend them to anyone with no so perfect credit but needs a car.