1993 Voyager

5 out of 5 stars Comfort
5 out of 5 stars Interior Design
5 out of 5 stars Performance
5 out of 5 stars Exterior Styling

Have You Driven the 1993 Plymouth Voyager?

love the voyager

by PLYMOUTH, DODGE LADY from FRANKFORT, KY on Sat Jun 23 2007

i would not own any other vehicle but a plymouth voyager, dodge caravan, or a grand cherokee jeep, i have yet to buy a town and country, although my brother has one, and he really loves it. They are the best!

my first car n the best!

by granny mobile! from on Wed Mar 12 2014

I had this van for 5 years while in high school and college. It was my grandmas and that van took a beating. I'll tell you want it stood high though. I always felt safe and always I will love my baby. I had to get another car cause of gas that's the only problem with this van. High way my van loved doing 80 and did awesome. This is my baby.

Our Take on the 1993 Plymouth Voyager

As we said, Chrysler created a monster with the Town & Country, its top-of-the-line mini-van.

We test-drove an all-wheel-drive 1993 Plymouth Voyager LX mini, and what a difference without those front gas-charged struts with anti-sway bar and rear multileaf springs with gas-charged shocks.

The T&C glides down the roadway; the Voyager occasionally mimes a roller coaster when the pavement no longer is smooth.

The Voyager is powered by the same 3.3-liter V-6 with 4-speed that's rated at the identical 17/22.

The Voyager starts at $23,703, or almost $4,000 less than the Town & Country. When you add all the goodies that the T&C has along with the $540 freight charge, the sticker comes to... Read More