1996 Plymouth Voyager

1996 Plymouth Voyager

by from Elmira, NY on August 18, 2013

- No regrets with this vehicle which I bought with 109K miles. - I used this vehicle for hauling (5 motorcycles once), a work bench (with the hatch open) and transporting family (trip to FL for a wedding with 6 people and a car top). - Only issue was a Front left strut lower spring retainer that rusted out and came down against the tire and damaged the tire. I have seen on other minivans of this style and make where the upper Strut towers rust out too; but, not this one. New struts did the trick and I was back in business. - Had shifting issues with 4 speed all hydraulic automatic transaxle (not great for MPG but more reliable than the Hydraulic-Electric 5 speeds), but it was just a linkage lubrication issue. Greased it up and it worked fine. -Sold it with about 160K miles and wish I'd kept it.

was a good first car

by from St Paul, MN on September 20, 2008

Has often Problems with Transmission and Fuel-Pump, and lot of Money with Brakes to get Fixed. I heard also it has sometimes problems with Radiator.