2008 Pontiac Grand Prix consumer reviews

$22,210 starting MSRP
side view of 2008 Grand Prix Pontiac
Explore the 2008 Pontiac Grand Prix

grand prix

very dependable vehicle, always starts good running, easy to drive, fast pickup , good value, low maintenance

3.9

Very powerful car

The 2008 Grand Prix gxp is a very reliable car compared to the 07 model I had to replace the transmission 3x

2.4

Big lemon

This car was awesome! ------ for about a month. Then it was downhill from there. It was one thing after another. Granted I did buy it used, but I didn't expect to have to keep putting $500. to $1000. into it every 3 months or so! Car continually breaks down. Always having it towed. Dealer doesn't care. What a LEMON!

Great vehicle

Sporty, great value. Very comfortable and the trunk space is amazing! Love the sunroof and the sound package.

The best Grand Prix

I got this car in 2008 when it was brand new. It still runs like a new car with only 112,716 miles on the clock. It is the most reliable car you can ever get.

Best car I have owned

Love this car. Bought it in 2008 slightly used with 15,000. I have owned it several years and I absolutely

Great vehicle

I love this car!! I am very satisfied with this vehicle and look forward to driving it every day. I recommend it to anyone with a family. it is comfortable spacious and drives pretty smoothly.

Most Reliable Car Ever!

This is the second Grand Prix that our family has had. We used to have a 2007 but we ended up selling it. Really wish we didn't! Front seats can get uncomfortable if you're in the car for more than 8 hours. Reliability has been outstanding though and that is more important to me!

Great Running Car!!

I recently purchased a 2008 Pontiac Grand Prix-Base model with over 100K miles and it runs great. I needed a second vehicle for commuting purposes. It has a nice exterior look and the 3.8L V6 engine is very powerful. With regular maintenance, I expect to drive it over 250K miles. It also has a great sound system in the car. Great car, I would recommend this car. The car is reliable.

4.3

Big Broad Shoulders

2008 Pontiac Grand Prix GXP. Has as brawny 5.3 litre V-8 engine in a front wheel drive platform. Acceleration and passing power to match the Mustang, Camaro and other ponies, with roomy sedan. Nice handling car for the size and 4 doors. Pontiac left us too early.