2016 Porsche Cayman consumer reviews

Explore the 2016 Porsche Cayman
Shop the 2016 Porsche Cayman
4.4

Outstanding performance car

I'm extremely thrilled with the Cayman. As a previous Porsche owner, I can honestly say that this car is the best of the 3 I've owned. Porsche's build quality and performance increases with each iteration and the 981 Cayman does not disappoint in ANY way

Absolutely Finest Automobile I've Ever Owned!

Had I not acquired vertigo & have been unable to rid it, I would have put 150,000 miles on this Cayman as I did with my last one. It is better than my Corvette in every way. I miss being able to enjoy it each and everyday.

Best overall sports car today

I own a Cayman GTS. As a car dealer I?ve had access to many of the finest sports cars in the world including Ferrari, Lamborghini, Lotus, Maserati, Porsche, Corvette, and others and consider the Cayman GTS the best overall sports car. At its price point of just under $100k it offers performance, style, comfort, quality and reliability matching cars costing twice as much.

I'm in love!

This vehicle has a comfortable ride for a sports car. Stylish design in and out. Class all the way!

The best car I've ever had!

The Porsche Cayman is quick and is such a beautiful car. I was not prepared for the number of people that stare at the car or give it a thumbs up!

My 10th Porsche is the best one

The 2016 Cayman GTS is so well balanced that it makes driving fun. It sounds great with its sports exhaust and the last of the normally aspirated 6cyl engine wails when hitting 4000 rpm's. It looks great and while not the highest hp car around, it is arguably the most fun to drive.

Sweet ride

This car is the last of the Porsche mid engine naturally aspirated flat 6's made! It is incredible! The layout of the interior is easy to navigate. The 7 speed manual transmission shifts like a dream. This will be both a concour and track car.

Most fun to drive of any car I have owned

Great handling and all round performance. Will hold 1G in corners even in the wet. Acceleration is excellent if RPM above about 3,500.

EVO 2015 Car of the Year

Best car performer for the money you can spend for a GT Car. That is why this was "EVO's" car of the year back in 2015.

Best bang for the buck Car

Best performance for the money this PORSCHE GT4 can offer. That is why is it "EVO's" car of the year in 2015.