2018 Porsche Panamera consumer reviews

side view of 2018 Panamera Porsche
Explore the 2018 Porsche Panamera
Shop the 2018 Porsche Panamera

I love this car!

I traded in my Range Rover sport (which I loved) because I wanted something smaller. I have been so happy with my Panamera- fun to drive, comfortable, yet gives me enough room .

2018 Panamara bought in Atlanta

So far so good, have had the car for thirty days. I believe I received a good value after looking for a vehicle for 4 months. Dealership experience was good thru some difficult scheduling issues.

It?s more driving than another cars

I love it. It?s gorgeous and fancy . A bunch of the technology In car. exterior is amazing. This is one of my dream car. I got it. So I wish everyone who want to buy special car is different between other brand.

Perfect combination of beauty and performance

This car is the best for everyday use to got work or for daily activities and at the same time classy and amazing ride for the car lover. The inside is roomy enough to sit comfortably yet it?s a sporty drive. The perfect car.

3.7

no go for the dow

The performance for a 100k is dismal. It has an engine fit for a small Audi with a turbo. Totally inadequate for an overpriced vehicle. 330hp for 100k?? Don't buy this version, but if you want more hp you have to fork over 130+ k .........

Well made

Beautiful car inside and out! Every acpect of this car is exactly what I would come to expect for a car in this price range.

Beautifully lovely

I and my brother love this car. We hope to buy another one. so we both can drive our own. We did not get a great deal price because we were out of our league because we have never bought a car for more than 35k. That being said the car is fantastic.