2014 smart ForTwo Electric Drive

Change Year
Average based on 10 reviews

Goodbye to Fossil Fuel!

by from Port Townsend WA on February 21, 2014

We must significantly reduce our dependence on fossil fuels. The planet is already experiencing the disastrous weather events predicted decades ago by climate scientists. Using cars that charge batteries with alternative energy has now become a practical way to sever the tie to the big oil companies. This car is a terrific way to do the right thing without sacrificing safety, comfort and convenience.

Excellent Product!

by from Fort Worth, TX on October 24, 2015

This car is amazing, truly the best car I have owned in terms of value. Excellent engineering and build quality is evident throughout. The range estimator(number of miles left) is accurate and I like how they also added a % state of charge analog gauge as well. This EV is much more efficient than a larger EV I once owned that did NOT have a battery cooling system(who does that)! It seems to utilize the power much slower and efficiently, probably since is it smaller and the climate control works less to condition a smaller space. This car is fun to drive, easy to drive, easy to wash, and easy on the wallet!

Honda Fan

by from Hennessy Honda on February 28, 2015

I Like CRV by Honda! this is the best used car I've ever owned! I would buy another Honda in A New York Time frame!!!

2015 Smart EV

by from Ohio on January 26, 2015

Great car for city/suburbs or state highways, not interstate. Quick, fun, quiet, and probably the cheapest new car to own and operate.

Best car I've ever owned.

by from missouri on February 12, 2015

I would recommend Twin City Toyota to anyone in need of a car. I was treated with great respect. THEY WORKED DILIGENTLY to get me into a car that I love. SO, if you are in need of a new or.used car this is the place to go. Very informative on vehicles. I just can say enough about how great they are..... I love driving my new car. It handles so well. I really feel safe in it.

Nice Tahoe

by from Anderson, SC on April 1, 2015

Great family vehicle. Good in snow, mud. Traveled to the beach and mountains. Comfortable and dependable.

Love the color, white diamond

by from Murray, KY on May 4, 2014

Steve Andrus was the salesman and I totally trusted him to guide me through the process. I totally love my new vehicle, the staff were totally professional and friendly. I think other sales personnel could learn from Steve on how to treat their customers, the whole process was made less stressful and rewarding by good salesmanship!

kewl

by from on July 14, 2014

You will be laughed at by every one but no worry just crank up "They see me Rollin'" and drive away.

Peppy and Fun!

by from on May 20, 2014

I love my electric smartfortwo convertible! I've had it for a month now and I've driven it all over town and on the freeway. It's so easy to drive and the inside is very roomy. I get a full load of groceries in the back compartment just fine. I recharge it overnight with a regular electric outlet in my garage...it's sooo nice to drive right past the gas station without having to stop and empty my wallet!!! :)

A Blast to Drive

by from Ontario, Canada on February 26, 2014

I've had one of these cars since November 2013. It's an absolute blast to drive, even in the middle of winter. With all that acceleration, it's so much fun I can't stop grinning. And, to top it off, it costs me just slightly over 1 cent per kilometer in electricity to drive it. I only used a regular 110-volt plug in and it charges overnight without difficulty. If you need a city car and don't need to drive long distances, I highly recommend it.

Similar Models