2012 Suzuki SX4 consumer reviews

side view of 2012 SX4 Suzuki
Explore the 2012 Suzuki SX4
4.4

A Great Car For The Money

This is a very good car for your money. Great gas milage and my wife and I love the CVT transmission you know some days you feel like be more sporty than others great looking car.

long time customer

I own 2 SX4 AWD Premium models and the performance is great , a lot of power for a 2.0 and great handling. Gas mileage on mine is 25.7 city,my wife's is 24 city, we don't do much highway driving. The AWD is fantastic in wet weather and we haven't driven them in snow yet.I wish there was more interior storage though. Sound system is great as well.Iwould recommend this car. These are my 5th & 6th vehicles from Suzuki all have performed well!

4.4

Amazing Value

I just purchased the 2012 SX4 LE and I'm very impressed with the style and performance but mostly I'm impressed with the standard features in such an affordable car. I love the way it looks and I really like the manual 6-speed transmission on the vehicle. It is very peppy when you need it to be and it handles great. For the price it is suprisingly roomy and quiet. I had been looking at pre-owned cars with high mileage but when I compared the SX4 new to the pre-owned it was clear the SX4 was a much better value. Compared to other new vehicles in this price range the SX4 has way more standard features. Often (as is the case with the Chevy Sonic or Kia Rio) you do not get power windows or locks, power mirrors, AC or a CD player at this price but you do with the SX4 plus so much more. Compared to the Chevy Sonic or the Kia Rio this car wins hands down. Longevity of the vehicle is yet to be seen but I'm hopeful it will be good in the long haul. This is mainly a to and from work car for me and so far it has been really great. Today I got 33 mpg on the way to work. Great features, safety handling preformance, great MPG plus it's really fun to drive equals one happy customer! I'm so glad I found Suzuki and took the time to check it out!

Great Little Car

I just purchased a 2012 SX4 Sedan. This looks like a little car from the outside but it is very roomy. I am over 6 ft and have plenty of leg and headroom. It handles well and it very smooth and quiet on the highway. I am averaging 30 MPG. My kids love it they want to take it everywhere. I would highly recommend this car and I am suprised I havent seen more on the road.

Best bang for your buck!

Nice ride, pretty peppy and quiet engine. Getting great MPG's (28.2 w/ mixed driving and AC always on). Great features, nice styling inside and out. Seating is high which gives a great view with little to no obstructions. Fun to drive!!