2019 Tesla Model 3 consumer reviews

$35,000 starting MSRP
side view of 2019 Model 3 Tesla
Explore the 2019 Tesla Model 3
Shop the 2019 Tesla Model 3

Most enjoyable car I've ever owned

Absolutely love my Tesla. So much so we bought a 2nd one for the family. Smooth drive and zero maintenances in two years. Frequent software updates means I got new features long after purchase. Though I do suggest avoiding FSD. That's vaporware and will not be released in the lifetime of vehicles sold today.

Out of this world!!

This car is like something from the future. Five star crash rated, zero gas required, no oil changes or maintenance. And quick!!! This car moves and handles like a race car. This is the best vehicle I have ever owned. I’m excited to drive it and I love every moment of the experience

Tesla 3 Performance is an exotic in four door clot

So fast, stable and responsive! Like being squirted out of a hose when you hit the accelerator. Comfort is first-class, too. I have had back surgery, but I never get fatigued or sore in this car, not matter how long I drive for. I couldn't say that about my Porsche's. So many "WOW" features, I feel like I learn something cool about this car every time I drive it. You will NOT be disappointed!

Best car I have ever driven

The best car for the money on the market today. It drives much better than my old "German Engineered Road Sedan". Handles corners better than my old Porsche 911,

Most stylish car on the road

The full self driving capability of the car is amazing. It is an out of the world experience when the car drives by itself on the road. The technology is just brilliant. Absolutely a smooth drive. And great looks!

FAST and FUN!

My favorite car I've ever owned. This car will change your idea of what a car should be. I have owned many fast cars and none of them can match this car. The Tesla Model 3 Performance is mind blowing.

The best car I owned

This car has the Full Drive Capability, you could just sit and have fun while it drives for you. It can even pick you up from the parking lot with summon.

It's not a car, It's a spaceship on wheels.

The near perfect 50/50 weight distribution is something the best of Ferraris have a hard time achieving, combined with the fact that the center of gravity is literally under the floor, lower than in any other vehicle, means the weight goes unnoticed and the overall feeling is of constant control and immense power which gives it very good cornering and makes it a true delight to drive. Paired with the fact that electric vehicles receive %100 torque immediately means that no matter what or when, your power return is immense and immediate, bolting you off the line, or into the next lane. The vehicle itself is comfortable, well built and clean, anytime I get back into a regular vehicle, I look at the 5000 different knobs, valves and controls with confusion and disgust. Why is all that clutter and mess even needed, why not have the clean elegance of the Model 3? Unlike any other vehicle on the planet (aside from Tesla's range), this one gets software updates so this vehicle actually improves over time instead of just aging. which is a paradigm shift for the vehicle industry as a whole. This means you're constantly getting new games new features, bug fixes and actual improvements, such as increased range and speed boosts. And of course regular improvements to Autopilot and FSD. Autopilot and FSD is a must and a true lifesaver in more than one occasion, it makes driving the car so much easier safer and fun, and alone makes Tesla vehicles the only smart vehicle to purchase. In addition the Model 3 is also the safest vehicle ever tested by NHTSA, IIHS, and EuroNCAP. The fact that it may be able to operate as a robotaxi in the future and make money for you while not being used, is just the bonus on top! When you factor in the total cost of ownership of the vehicle, this ends up drastically cheaper than any comparable compact luxury sedan, and if you do a lot of driving, it even ends up cheaper then a used Honda Civic.

Awesome

Just test drive one!!!! The car is absolutely FANTASTIC. I Love it. You will LOVE it also. You will LOVE it! Test drive one and it is all over!

So few distractions, enough to admire.

I feel like a fighter pilot. The instant torque and response in such a quiet package makes driving so precise and fun. No engine means no talking loudly. It's more than just a comfortable ride, it's a sleek, sophisticated machine with less than 250 moving parts