2019 Volkswagen Golf GTI consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Golf GTI Volkswagen
Explore the 2019 Volkswagen Golf GTI
Shop the 2019 Volkswagen Golf GTI

Exceeds expectations

I never thoughI’d own a GTI. I thought it just wasn’t me. Then I saw the Corn Flower blue Rabbit edition. I started reading reviews about GTI’s and the more I read the more I realized it was the perfect car for me. Well I was beyond right. I’m ecstatic with the car.

I always wanted to buy this car

I love this car always wanted to buy a car and this is was I was expecting my brother owns one I just love this car

4.3

Best purchase we made so far

I've driven many different vehicles over the years, and before purchasing this on I test drove almost every different make of vehicle out there. Out of all of them, Volkswagen hasn't changed their value for the price. The car doesn't look cheap on the inside like other well known vehicles. They offer more value for the same price and the car itself runs great.

Fun to Drive!

I have enjoyed driving this vehicle starting with the test drive. I am still working on knowing the ins and outs of the technical features but I have come a long way from the initial first experience.

VW GTI again

I have my 3rd GTI in the last 10 years. Great value, performance and reliability. Plus the strong resale value and fun to drive factor make it a winner. So satisfied and happy, thanks to VW and my strong local dealer. VW Waterloo!!

Cool sporty car That doubles as daily driver

Cool sporty car with over $8,000 in upgrades. Not just a plain VW but one you can put in car shows and still go to the grocery store for groceries!

Fun and practical hatch with plenty of power

The VW GTI offers a fun and practical design that feels at home hauling around kids as much as it does carving up the back roads. Its affordably priced for what it offers, coming in far below other european sports cars, and offers a more refined feel compared to the competing hatches on the market.