2019 Volkswagen Jetta consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Jetta Volkswagen
Explore the 2019 Jetta Volkswagen
Shop the 2019 Jetta Volkswagen

Drives drives great

Great look inside and out drives great I like all the features great salesmen and customer service price was great no pushy sales people they work with you to get you in the car you want

4.1

Really like the styling, gas mileage great!

Really fun to drive, like the looks much better than the "Catfish-mouthed " vehicles that seem so common. Great technology, and nearly 40 MPG in mixed driving without the extra cost and complexity of the hybrids. Quite comfortable, and roomy enough for my wife and I to do some long road trips.

3.7

Over 8 different rattles - degrades value

I love the way it drives, great mileage, fun on "sport" however all this is destroyed by the number of interior rattles. I have two from the dash, one from the dash/entertainment system, from the right side, left side and the top. I have had it into the shop and they fixed most of the rattles and the fix lasted a week. I have tried to take the car back but they never have time to check the rattles and for some reason, took several days last time. The noise from the rattles makes my driving experience absolutely terrible. Makes trying to listen to the radio or music impossible. I will not have friends drive with me and I have rented a car when business people come with me as well as on long trips. I highly recommend the car otherwise. My discontent is so high I would return the car is I could.

A very reliable car!

Not only did I get the car I wanted(a manual transmission car) but the car is comfortable, roomy- especially the trunk- great seats and more equipment than you would expect from most small cars. I test drive for a little bit and it was the car for me. Always wanted a Jetta.

4.1

16 months, 80k miles and still great.

Sel model. Literally, my only 2 gripes with the car as a whole, the seats can be a little uncomfortable after a few hours and the low end torque is abysmal. But the lack of torque, I kind of expect from a 1.4L. Overall great car, 40mpg easy, plenty of room for passengers and cargo, considering it’s s size, and still drives like new 80k later. I can see this car making it well past 200k

Most reliable car I have owned

This car has met all my needs. I couldn't ask for a better experience. Tha gas mileage is excellent. It is a safe car. I have no complaints whatsoever.

Buick

This is a very great vehicles great on the highway great on the road good traveling car Great on gas great I’m getting oil changes every six months to a year

Best car ever!

This car has met all of my needs and made it back to Washington no problems. Plenty of leg room front and back, comfy seats that hold you, it drives so smooth 10/10

Love it!

Drives beautifully. Looks beautiful. Super safe and reliable. Many nice features such as Bluetooth and apple car play. Spacious interior with lots of leg room.

I love my Jetta R Line

I bought this car as my second vehicle because I needed something that would be good for the winter and yet still have a lot of the creature comforts of my first car. This car is great for a ton of reasons. It has an extraordinary amount of leg room in the front which is great for tall people. The design of the dash board is driver-centric which is really very helpful. The seats are comfortable although there is no lumbar for the seats. However, they are heated. You can play your music apps and make calls through bluetooth which is great. It has a panoramic sun room. Lots of space for back seat passengers and a large trunk as well. The controls for the air/radio etc. are easy to use and the design is clean and straight forward. The ride of the car is comfortable and the car is zippy enough to move when you need to. Overall, I am enjoying this car a lot even though I have only had it for almost two weeks. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who was looking for a car like this.