2014 Volkswagen Jetta Hybrid

THIS CAR WILL BREAK DOWN UNDER 100K - GUARANTEED!

by from Atlanta, GA on April 4, 2017

I bought this car new with 29 miles on it in 2014. 3 years later, I had a problem with my Combination Valve, then a month later was stalled in the middle of the road with transmission fluid gushing out the bottom. I have heard of this happening to other in the past on YouTube videos, but never thought that it would happen to me. I have taken this car in to the dealer for maintenance right on time, every time, but still managed to run into countless problems. MY CAR ONLY HAD 75,000 MILES WHEN IT DIED. Worth it? Definitely not.

Great car for commuting

by from Southampton , NY on April 14, 2017

This car unlike its competitors has pep. The sound system is fantastic and love how fun it is to drive !

Looking for style, performance and economy

by from on April 15, 2017

What's not too like. Great performance along with fuel economy averaging 48-52 mpg. Doesn't get any better than that.

Our Expert Review: 2014 Volkswagen Jetta Hybrid